Chapter 13

Trina just stared at me with shock. "That can't be true he had your name and all investigated by a private detective..." quickly she closed her mouth. I was in complete shock wanting to kill my brother. How can he do this? Was I some weak girl he thought needed protection?

Your probably wondering why I never mentioned I did any martial arts, well because I didn't want anyone to know what I did to survive every year since my mom left being forced by my father into it. I didn't exactlty have a say in the manner of what I did when I was younger but now I do so I left that life behind and the memories that will hunt me for life. 

"I'm going to have a word with that Dumbass, where is that moron then?", I asked madly.

Trina spoke, "Well he isn't here or at the pack house since he had to go to an Alpha meeting with the Council of Freedom and Liberty. 

The what council I asked myself? I made a mental note to ask her later right now I needed to find my stupid brother.

"Can I go meet him at the Council of Freedom and Liberty",she looked at me and started laughing.

"You are so funny Tatiana...to be able to even meet with them you have to be personally invited by all of them a year ahead or be one of there kids."