Chapter 14

"Well then how am I suppose to meet him now!",I demanded in annoyance. 

"You aren't supposed to because each meeting they have is one of few that they hold each year and they could put you in prison for interrupting."

I asked her a simple question "Oh well...I didn't know so how soon can I see my brother?"

"Maybe next week or the day after tomorrow night at the earliest." That was her response when she came fully into my place asking me to go clubbing with her. She is so random I thought to myself.

I started speaking "Why would I go clubbing at only at 3 in the afternoon?" 

Her face held a mischievous grin and she giggled in delight "Mostly because we aren't going to just any club but GENETICx the best place on Earth, where I found your brother the man whore!" she smiled.

"What's so good about GENETICx? I frowned in ignorance. 

"Other then the fact that it's underground and the best club for the supernatural like us." He eyes twinkled in delight again. 

3 1/2Hours later

I was dressed in something I never thought I'd wear again. A hot pink dress that stopped right above my knee which was to short for my usual taste. But the way I did my make up and Trina did my hair I looked amazing. 

I put on some earrings and a black bracelet to go with my outfit. The black heels with diamonds above them to make my legs look long and luscious. I started at myself in the mirror thinking the girl in fron of me looks like a goddess. 

Trina had apperently arrived with stuff in her car to get ready so she had already changed and we were on our way out to GENETICx the so called hottess underworld club. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay so I'm getting annoyed by the fact that someone is telling me how to write my story...I asked for feedback on your thoughts not for you telling me how to write my story and what's right and wrong.I know for a fact there are many spelling mistakes. English is not my best subject never has been and never will be. I can not dominate a language that isn't my first tongue. I speak spanish and it's hard to write and know both languages at the same time perfectly. But what I'm most annoyed by is the fact that someone is telling me what I should change in my story. -.- I am a person who will get on ur case when u start bossing me around! I appreciate your feedback but telling me I should write my story by changing this and that is pissing me off. 

(The chapter isn't very long but the next one will be a bit more. And IT WILL BE AMAZINGGGG!!!!!! 

UK THE DRILL

VOTE

FAN

& COMMENT!!!

First COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER GETS A SPECIAL DEDICATION ON MY NEXT BEST CHAPTER WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN!!!!! :D