Untitled Part 22

While everyone kept listening to Trina talk I just dazed out and thought about what she had said. I mean my brother seems to be well one of them and I am his sister so maybe I could be one of them? Then again I don't think I can be one of these people who are not normal. Ever since he came into my life things have not been the same. I don't understand why things have changed. I decided to get up and walk around hoping to get a drink. As I walked by I noticed a guy was staring at me and I did not understand why. Before I knew it he walked right up to me and grabbed my face and started to kiss me. I just stood there silently not fighting him back because this was the best kiss of my life. I never really had a boyfriend because I always felt someone was out there specially just for me. Little did I know this guy was part of my future. He kissed down my neck and I started moaning until I realized I had no idea who this man was. For all I know he could be some killer! I shoved him but he grabbed my arms and held them down till he bit my neck. God damn did I mention it hurt? One of the worst pains I have ever felt. Till he licked it then it felt like heaven on earth I just wanted to orgasm. His tongue felt so good and he smelled so great. I wanted to jump this unknown stranger right there and then. He looked at me slowly and then before I could blink he was gone. Okay what the hell was that about I thought to myself while I went to get drink in the nearby bar? Sipping my drink I thought about how I did not get a good look at him all I noticed he was shirtless with nice pants on and he had blondish black hair. Like a special kind of hair that changed colors which I did not think was possible. And he smelled so good like the one guy....

I started getting tired but I literally had an entire day left here so I might as well walk around to the other so called Geneticx places that guy mentioned. Hey girly come here!!! I looked behind me and noticed Trina was right behind me with some of her new made friends from earlier. I said "Oh hey why don't you show me the other Geneticx while I am here for today Trina? " She nodded and asked everyone if they wanted to come since she knew this place very well. We started following her to a different door that looked like a hologram with green and purple shades. Trina showed her V.I.P card to door and it opened then closed again until everyone individually showed the cards. Finally inside the room we were brought below another room because this was an elevator. But a cool elevator had seats inside it and there was a television while a man asked if we wanted anything to drink. kind of like a waiting room. Ding!!! We were here the doors opened and I could not believe my eyes there was a cloud of smoke like dust in the atmosphere. There we were given smart watches by a man in the entrance he said they were compliments of Geneticx 3 for all new comers which there was about 3 of us in the group who were new. The others already had theirs on as soon as they entered the room. It was kind of weird they just appeared on you. The man started explaining why we needed them here. "Okay so the reason you get the smart watches or to show you the hormone levels you are at and to maintain them at a high level because this is Geneticx 3 where most people meet mates or future partners. A lot of the people here have a timer on the watch to show you how long it could be in here till you meet your mate or partner for life. This is a copy righted smart watch exclusive to this room so please do not try to copy it like some people have in the past because you will be sued for every penny and go to prison for life. The watches appear as soon as you enter because of your Geneticx DNA combined with your DNA. We also time how long you have left in here because everyone wants to come here to meet the love of there life. As well they show you the time you have left with your Geneticx appearance. Now the watches should be active right about now!" he looked down while finishing his sentence. All the sudden we had smart watches active with all the features you could think of except no pictures or internet which was kind of disappointing but I understood why someone would not want there hard work getting out. Then a girl started screaming "OH MY GOD my mate timer went off he is inside here!!!" We looked at here like she had a third eye but a couple other ones started going off and people showed me the time left to meet there lovers. Some ran off to try and find them while others found them in the same group which was pretty big. My just stayed the same saying  I had 19 hours left. I did not think anything interesting would happen tonight. We all separated except for Trina she looked like she was about to cry. I asked what was wrong and she said she felt like someone was breaking her heart. I did not know what that meant at all. We started dancing and talking while others met there future I met my present a boring sad one.