Chapter 8

Alright here's the story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The roomed was filled with an akwardness and everyone was shocked. I mean this man could be my brother? But was that even possible he was pronounced dead long ago. I just couldn't handle the thought of being related to him even do I was told he was late. My mind went blank I fell on the ground from shock. A soft voice said "Hey Tatiana wake up!" My mind was hazy with wonder. Who was calling my name right now? the air was smelly like something minty had been here. 

Could he have been here? I jumped up thinking he was when I looked around to see if I could find him. But sadly he wasn't even here and his scent had dissapeared. I wish I knew where he was I was missing but I didn't know why? How can I miss someone I barely know someone, and yet miss them so much? Feelling as if my heart had been torn out from the loss of him.

I just wish he hadn't rejected me. But I didn't understand why still. Even Trina mentioned something about me being a wolf. But I didn't even believe her because it's all fairy tales. Could she have been telling the truth? I was just doubting everything she said again when it went through my mind. 

I mean come on werewolves? Seriously my life couldn't get more fucked up? No it just had to because it wasn't already bad enough. Ugh this was angering me when I even thought of it. Why would anyone not tell me I could possibly be a wolf? 

And the worst part was my brother wasn't dead he seemed very alive right now as he talked. Getting back to reality I heard what he had to say. I spoke "Well I have no idea whats going on but when someone has a clue I'd like to know." They looked at me with sad eyes. I think they knew something but wouldn't tell me just yet.

Scratching his head David looked at me in a confused way saying "Look I don't know what I should say other then the fact that Mom lied to me." Wait did he just say mom was alive too? Could this day get any worse? What's next she's going to pop up in the room and be like hey?