Chapter 9

"Okay Tatiana we need to tell you the truth but if we do you must join our pack or keep being a rogue" my brother spoke. "What the hell is a rogue no one here tells me anything besides the fact that you're all wolves and I'm rogue who doesn't know what she is?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They were becoming to irritate me anytime someone even mentioned that word. It was unknown to me and they wouldn't explain just yet.

All of them stared at eachother then back at me. They nodded and Trina said "Okay since I'm the only  one here with any patience I will tell you but you must never tell anyone ever again this is our world's rule." I simply looked at her and nodded agreeing to her terms. 

"Your mother from what we are told  had to leave you because she wasn't allowed to return to the human world once she found her mate it's against the law to leave once you find your mate unless you or they reject you." My eyes teared up because my mate had rejected me and I didn't even know why.

Her face sadness then she asked me a question "You found your mate didn't you?" I nodded looking back at her crying mumbling "he he...hee...he rejected me I think when I met him and I don't even know why." Brushing my golden hair aside she calmed me down. I smiled at her thinking things couldn't get any worse.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay So I edited chapter 8 big time...and I re-did it sort of chapter 9....its different now. I believe things will make more sense. 

 If you do like my story remember to:

VOTE &

COMMENT &

FAN!!!