Chapter 16

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't been able to upload because my stupid brother broke my laptop charger. And I know my writing is strange but bare with me I don't have the time to check it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My mind kept saying Mate but the thought went away pretty quickly when I saw his eyes. They were just so beautiful it was actually breath taking. He smiled and typed somethings into his laptop. 

"Well alright sorry for the wait Tatiana..being a club manager and the head owner makes you crazy with work." 

I nodded thinking yeah sure I know what it's like to run a famouse underground club.

While looking at me he asked "do you mind if I called u Tati?" I shook my head from side to side not caring what he called me. All I wanted was to run in this mans arms and stay there forever.

He grinned and asked if wanted something to drink or eat. I asked for a pepsi and a cheeseburger since I hadn't eaten in a couple hours. Probably within 5 minutes of him asking through his phone I got my order.

After a minute or two I just ate in silence thinking wow I look like an idiot.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There will be more to this I promise I will update 10 new chapters next month. I just don't have the time or energy today. I'm sorry you guys. But I want to do a small contest. 

Rules are that the first person who comments and fans me wins a special chapter to them. 

But also anyone who comments on this chapter will be in a drawing to be put in my book!

Lets just say you could be the mean girl next door or the psycho ex boyfriend!!!

 Maybe even both

But I did want to tell you a spoiler alert for my book!

There will be a baby involved. Just who's is it is the better question?