Chapter 11

Today had probably been the worst day of my life. Things were so weird and I found out things I feel I shouldn't of. Was it true what my brother said about him being all protective over his mate who seemed to hate him?

I honestly didn't know what to believe anymore. Thoughts and questions popped in my mind at a whirling speed. But somewhere deep inside me I felt like I should accept the fact that maybe I was a werewolf. I think maybe just maybe I could possibly believe the little white lie. 

I mean I hadn't seen any prove of them turning into werewolfs so you can't blame me for not believing in them. But what did bother me most was that my mother maybe alive....If she was how could I handle seeing her again? I was full of questions and no answers.

Laying in my bed I decided the job I had needed to change because it wasn't making ends meet. And I really needed the money so I could buy some furniture for the place. I been living here a tad but it looks so bear and empty that it makes me feel poor. 

I sighed thinking back to when my mom was with us even If I was a baby.

Suddenly there was a sound at the door which made me curious because no one knew where I was. Walking slowly I looked through the door peepwhole and saw my brother standing there waiting to be let in. Thinking as to wether or not open the door I grinned. 

I would not open the door unless he apoligized to me for acting so rudely and protecting that bitch. My mood wasn't very happy after being told my so called dead brother is alive and my mom maybe too. I yelled "You know what David you can go to hell and kiss my ass!" 

My ears then heard shuffling when he spoke "Look I'm sorry for what happened but can we talk please it's important?" Putting my hand on my head to ponder I felt like I should. So unlocking the door and all I let him in. He walked in and looked all around the entrance noticing it was empty. 

"Don't tell me you live in this meager apartment sis please?" he cried. I looked at him nodding in response feeling slightly ashamed that I didn't have anything better. 

"Tatiana look I know I was a jackass but please forgive me and hear me out when I say it's dangerous for you to be alone as a werewolf; others will call you a rogue and your mate may never find you."

The thought of that guy never seeing me again broke my heart. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die but I knew better and shouted with anger "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT COULD HAPPEN?" I pushed him out the door with no effort and locked it. He had some nerve coming to my place and criticizing it then telling me what people would think of me. For all I care right now my brother can burn in a firey pit. I hated it being told what to do because I had been my own boss for quite sometime now. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This book is far for beggining...I want to add a character that's a girl and she will be evil as can be. But I don't know who.

Should I pick Megan Fox? ;)

ANYWAYS IF YOU LIKE MY STORY 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

& FAN!!!!!!