Chapter 6

The guy with the blue hair said "you are in my territory rogue I’ve heard you have been starting up drama lately either you leave or we take you out." My mind was confusion when I looked at him. I didn't know what to make of what he just spoke. He didn't look like someone I was going to listen to.

Was this guy for realls? I mean honestly threatening to take me out and calling me a rogue? What the hell was that about I shouted! He stared at me blankly in the face with a surprised expression. Look here rogue either you leave now or we take you out he said again.

Okay I have no Idea whoyou are weird blue haired man who keeps shouting orders at me. I am not a roguebecause I don't have an idea what that means, and I certainly don't listen to any random guy who bosses me around! So why don't you leave? My face was flushed red with anger at this moron trying to boss me around.

Sebastian  I don't think she knows what were talking about just leave her alone. He shook his head saying "no she smells just like any rogue would it's making my nose so irritaited." Oh come on just leave her alone I don't even think the girl knows what we are." The guy looked at me up and down asking a simple question "What are you?" Staring into his hazel eyes I didn't want to reply to him but knew I must. " I am Tatiana Wolf a normal human begin who just moved here."

"Are you sure your not some rouge?" he asked me in a suspiscious tone. Tilting my head side to side I gave him my answer "NO!" The girl with red hair said "I am so sorry for my stupid brother's actions he just became Alpha and he thinks he is ruler of the world, oh by the my name's Trica Thorne." I smiled at her she was polite unlike her brother.