Chapter 17

Staring at him made me feel really happy inside because I felt safe. A voice within me told me he was a good guy.

"So while you were eating your cheeseburger I took care of the all the V.I.P stuff your rank will be #1." He clearly spoke.

I chooked on the last of bit of food and got big eyes. Wait wasn't Trina like 3 and the lower the number means the more important you are but how am I that Important even more so then all the people here?

I asked "Can I ask why you think I am 1?" He grinned "well because you happen to be someone very important to Trina."

I sighed thinking he'd say I like you that's why. But why would such a hot guy like me? After a minute or two of silence and me going insane inside my mind he cleared his throat. Which took me back into a sad reality I wished I wasn't part of.

Alright all I need from you now is your picture and thumb print this is for insurance purposes Trina. As well the safety of my club. None of the information will be shared with anyone and I will be the only one to know. As well I need you to fill out this forms stating where you live and how much you earn. In addition I require a blood sample within the next month to see if any of my Geneticx affects your blood in a negative way. We take the very best care here to meet state requirements and to be very professional.

I started filling out everything he handed me and got really embarrassed when I had to write down I was currently unemployed and lived in a bad part of town. My cheeks turned bright red. I gulped but kept filling the paper and signed on the line.

I looked up and he was staring at me in a way I felt so loved. He quickly turned asked me for my picture and thumb print.
I did that and everything was ready.

Alright Tati now just give me a minute while I work my magic and give you the rank best suited for you. As you know ranks are given as I choose because this is my system. V.I.P ranks are from 1-10 and star ranks are from 11-50 as well angel rank is 51-100. After that there is lower class rank. For the more humble people who are every day folk. Alright seems like everything is done processing. He spoke in such a cool tone.

Looking into my eyes he handed me a card that I guess was a V.I.P level ID with passwords to enter into V.I.P areas. I honestly couldn't wait to see where I would go. 

"Now the 3  most critical rules we have here is only guest per visit because people try to get in here more often and I just can't stant party crashers in this exclusive club,2nd never under any circumstances can you leave the club while your under your GENETICx apperance and the 3rd most important rule is that if you ever share your rank or ID with anyone you will be forbidden to come here and could possibly be taken to court for fraud." He said in a monotone voice.

By the way my name is Xavier Monroe but call me Savior because that was supposed to be my name but my mom decided that at the last minute she wanted it to be Xavier. 

So this guy sounds pretty cool I thought to myself. Until he handed me a contract which finalized everything that he had said. followed by all the rules I was told today by him and Trina as well others that were a tad strange like rule 19: Never transform into you alter self consequences can be severe;unless you are in GENETICx2 run by David Wolf.

I skimmed it mostly because it's a contract to things I'll never break but the one other rule that did catch my attention was rule 30: If you find your mate you must head to GENETICx3 where only the so few rare can ever go to run by Sebastian Thorne.

Looking past the other 70 rules I put my signature on the line and date then gave it back to him. He read my signature then smiled at filed it away.

Now Tati you may enjoy our services as you choose but do remember you can't leave until 24 hrs later.

I headed out the door thanking him for his but just as I headed out the door he said "careful what you wish for it may just come true." Then he winked and dissapeared out of the blue.

Slightly my heart beat went up because It seemed like he could read my thoughts and that wasn't such a good thing at the moment. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey EVERYONE SO I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN CUZ GUESS WHAT???? MY BOYFRIEND OF 1 YEAR ALMOST FIXED MY CHARGER CUZ HE IS SOO SMART  LIKE THAT!!!! XDDDDD BUT YEAH EXPECT MORE UPDATES!!!

BY THE WAY VOTE FOR MY STORY FOR THE NEXT UPDATE I MUST HAVE 1VOTE N 1 CMTS ONLY THEN WILL I UPDATE! (UPDATE:COME ON U WANT ME TO UPDATE SO AT LEAST EFFIN VOTE).

VOTE FAN AND COMMENT FOR GREAT UPDATES!!!!!!!!!

You guys must not want me to update :/ well until I get my demand Ill update meanwhile Ima start a new story called Rewind,replay,re-do. It's inspired by the song Remember when By Chris Wallace. Music video on the side

Just editing here heyyy!

I Fell For You So Catch Me! No longer writing 😭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara