Chapter 7

He glanced over at me with amused eyes. A laugh escaped my mouth when I looked back at him. Trina asked "So are you really not a rogue?" Why did they keep asking me that? What the hell did they want with me? For the last time Trina I am not a rogue I don't even know what that means. Can you explain why you keep asking me that?

She starred and took a deep breath saying "look it's against our law to tell you what we are unless you're one of us." So what was she exactly I thought? "But you do smell like one of us so I don't know what I can say except you do smell like a rogue." Smell like a rogue what was she some animal? Then it hit me she was talking about...no It couldn't be..wolfs. But that thought was bogus nothing but a seriously messed up idea.

"Wait are  you trying to tell me that you’re somehow werewolves?" I curiously asked in a small voice. Nodding her head she smiled "So you do know what we are and you are a rogue?" My eyes became large and I shook in fear thinking she could hurt or worse. Blue haired boy came over to me and said "Ha I knew you were a rogue so why did you lie?" I was completely frozen in place from the information Trina just mentioned.

There wasn't such a thing as humans turning into wolves,was there? I laughed inside my head again thinking I was daydreaming or delusional from lack of hunger. Trina shook me back to reality "Hey are you alright she asked?" Getting a breath out of my mouth I nodded. Curiously looking at me she gasped loudly. "Sebastian I know what she is...It's extremely rare to find someone like her do usually one of the parents is dead or her pack has abandoned her but I am sure she is a wolf like us,yet she's a rogue because she doesn't even know what she truly is."

He gasped then walked back and forth the pizzeria thinking to himself. Looking at his sister it almost seemed as if they were talking mentally to each other. Like they read each others thoughts because everyone now and then she would nod while looking at him. All the sudden he came towards me speaking "Look here if you are a rogue I think it's best if we truly find out why you don't know that you’re a wolf like us." Should I trust this guy he seemed strange right now. Like he was hiding a secret from me that I had to find out.

Well what's the risk of finding once and for all if I am one of them? I wonder if would hurt to know the truth about all they said to me.I  Responded "Okay I think I want to know the truth but if I'm not a rogue will you guys kill me for knowing more than I should?" Blankly he looked in my eyes then at Trina's angrily with rage. "Why did hell did you tell her what would happen Trina you know we aren't suppose to say anything about the law or we can be kicked out of the pack!"

Her eyes dropped to the floor in tears while she murmured  " I'm sorry I forgot please don't kick me out of the pack I'm begging you no to Sebastian." I was confused yet again as to why she kept begging? At this point ever since morning I had been asking so many questions. "Fine Trina but this is a promise that next time I have to kick you out you know the rules better than anyone seeing as you're an Alpha Female and you will take over with your mate next spring."

Mate?

The word was crystal clear in my ears. I myself had mentioned that word once when I met that guy. I think somehow

the word was related to everything that's been going on since earlier in the day. Should I even think to ask what it meant? Trina and Sebastian kept arguing back and forth "But I don't want to he is nothing but a player Sebastian the man is completely a liar!" "Well it ain't my choice Trina you both were paired up and there's nothing I can do about it,he needs someone to take over the pack as Alpha Female."

"But Sebastian the son of a ***** is a complete nut I can not and will not be his trophy wife If I ever do marry David Wolf." Wait did she just say my dead brother's name out loud? "To late Trina his coming in right now I told him you wanted to meet up with him." Her face was in complete and total shock I think she was about to kill someone. Anger was pratically in the air with how mad she looked at her brother.

A tall guy with dirty blonde hair that looked a lot like me and my dead brother came in the pizza place. No this could'nt be happening I cried at the memory of him fresh in my brain. But he was an older replica of my dead brother. He had his exact futures except they were more manly now than I remember.

My eyes grew as he came closer to us then I gasped. This man was truly my dead brother he had our famouse twin birth mark right on his neck. It was shaped like a star from afar. "Dav...vid... is that really you?" He looked at me and said "You look a lot like some one I use to know my twin sister." Absentmindly I said "Thats's because I think I am your sister." And echo of gasps filled the room from Sebastian and Trina.

Had I just found my so called dead brother?

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Ps. On the side is my fave band ever! :) Ohhh Share my story on google plus and facebook!

VOTE
FAN
& COMMENT!!! 

Peace out- UntaintedBrokenSoul lolz xD