Chapter 12

I had been trying to sleep for some time now and It just wasn't happening. The thing that happened last week was on the top of my head. I mean finding all that out was a little to much for anyone. I went a sort of crazy and got fired from my 2nd job because I didn't show up thanks to them.

Today I decided I was just going to stay at home and chill. There was nothing to do here at all. I had no TV or anything besides a phone that no one ever called or had the number to. I was a cry of help from a far. My life needed change big time!

Knock, Knock,Knock!!!

I looked at the door and surely enough there was knocking. But from who I asked? Only my brother and dad know I live here so who could it be? Maybe a lost person....Yeah maybe I was the lost one...

Gently moving my feet to get to the door the knocking stopped. Then I opened the door to find the one and only...Trina. What was this bitch doing here? Ugh I was so mad because the long lost brother I thought was dead insulted me over this hoe. He choose a bitch over his own blood sister. 

"What do you want?", I growled for effect.

She looked at me not sure wether to speak or not.Hesitating her response she gulped in anticipation. After what seemed like hours gone by in a second Trina spoke, "Look I'm sorry for what I did..I know that was a lot for you to take in...believe me anyone would of understood how you felt when your brother acted like that and I am truly sorry.."

I guess I should accept her apology after all she did seem nice enough to come here. Yet how did she find out I live here? 

"Okay I accept your apology but...how did you know I live here?", I asked bluntly. 

Her face became pale and she hesitaited her answer "well...ahhh...how do I put this?"

What was she hiding from me?  I asked "Hey just tell me already Trina it can't be that bad." 

She started playing with her fingers then very bravely looking up she said "You brother has many people looking after you since the whole your alive thing...and they are all around your shabby apartment."

My mind was filled with rage and anger at my own stupid brother who thought I couldn't protect myself. "Well news flash for you I have a black belt in 

Jiu-Jitsu and kung fu, I'm also know as the black rose in Japan because I have beat many of the best fighters in the world and I know how to damn protect myself!" I yelled with frustation.

  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Special dedication for anisa786 because she actually commented and that deserved an award of some sort since not many people leave comments anyways...IF U LIKE MY STORY UK THE DRILL

VOTE 

FAN

& COMMENT!!!!

An I know there are tons of you out there who don't have accounts which by the way are so easy just to make one way is to connect your facebook or make one in less tha 3 minutes...By doing that you can vote on many stories and create your own to share with Wattpad readers all around the world.