Chapter 3

Making the most of my horrific life I decided to take a ride around town. I mean what could happen? So heading over to my closet I grabbed some anime shirt with skinny jeans and my blue converse. Gently putting on my make up to match my outfit which truth be told looked really hot. Glancing up and down at my reflection in the mirror I noticed the overdue rent sign in the corner of the mirror.

Sighing I left to get my car keys in the kitchen. Why had I not payed the rent on time? Oh right my stupid father had come around here when he heard I moved to a nice little place and threatened to kill me If I didn't give him any money for his Booze. I gave him $20 from my wallet then he snatched it from me and ran. I haven't seen him since which is good riddance that man is nothing but trouble. He isn't my only family member do I use to have a brother a twin brother. I miss him dearly everyday of my life he passed away in a car accident.

A tear slowly slid down my face when I thought of him. He was as good as any brother could get. I knew him for 13 years of life before he died in a car accident that took his life but they never found his body. Knowing my twin died before he had experienced life was heart breaking. As for my mother she left before I turned one. Why would a mother leave two of her precious children to an abusive man who had no heart beats me? I don't even know what she looks like but I hope she was kind.

Opening the door I headed out to town. It was a really bright day one of the hottest in a long time. I just wanted to get my pay for today so I could afford my house and car insurance. Taking a turn to head west where my work was I noticed a guy picking a fight with some tough looking gang people. Feeling an anger In mean I never knew I got out of the car and headed for them. My eyes were probably some other color by now. Sometimes they would change colors based on my moods. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Okay you guys this is my first novel on Wattpad thought Id try something new :)

But if you do like my story remember to:

VOTE &

COMMENT &

FAN!!!