Chapter 5

So my day could of gone better I thought as I got back in my car. Heading towards the pizza shop to grab a quick slice then head towards my second work. I walked in the store hearing children laughing and people talking loudly. Making my way towards the line my mind wonderd as to why I mysteriously growled at the men. What had happened to me that made me feel that way? I had felt a response to this men trying to hurt my mate which I still didnt know what it means.

Weren't mates like for animals? Or maybe like soulmates I thought? "Miss are you going to order?" asked a tall fat looking man with a greasy apron. "Oh yes sorry sir uhm...I'll have meat pizza with some bread sticks and a soda" I quickly responded. He nodded walking back to oven where he pulled out a pizza that was large and looked extremely delicious. Drool was coming out of my mouth just smelling the pizza. He handed me my slice and bread sticks in a small bag then handed me a cup to get my drink with. I thanked him then payed him the usual for my oder. 

Smiling I grabbed my cup to fill out in the soda machine next to the counter. Each soda flavor seemed so good and I was starving so I filled my cup with pepsi. Making my way to the tables, I spotted one that was clean compared to the others. Seating down I ravenously got my slice and ate it chewing the delicious cheese. It melted in my mouth dancing on my tongue. Taking a sip of my fresh drink I grabbed a bread stick to satisfie my hunger.

Then I noticed this guy walk in out of the corner of my eye with some girl who looked like a bimbo but at the same time decent enough to walk in. They looked like the perfect couple with there looks. She had bright red hair and he had dyed blue hair. Immedeatly they came my way in one motion. He frowned at me when he saw me. I was like what do you need something? The red hair girled just smiled while grinning at me. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay you guys this is my first novel on Wattpad thought Id try something new :)

But if you do like my story remember to:

VOTE &

COMMENT &

FAN!!!