Chapter 4

Okay so the weird thing about me eyes is that they really do change colors based on my emotions.My natural eye color happens to be green with a hint of light blue around them.But when I get mad they turn a pure green color that’s almost animal like. I think it’s an interesting future to have.I just wish I knew where it came from and why it happens. Lately it seems to be happening more and more.

Anyways as I was walking toward the people picking on the guy. Out of character I growled for no apparent reason which made me blush and embarrassed. I've never done that before. The men looked at me and laughed saying "What are you going to baby growl us to death?" I looked down with a flushed face thinking ugh this would happen to me. I looked up noticing the guy in the corner staring at me with bright blue eyes. They seemed to sparkle in delight when he saw me. Just as if i was a long lost family member he loved so much.

All of the sudden I felt a bang on the back of my head and everything went black. Hearing growls all around me as I woke up again felt strangely familiar. Like I knew what the things making the noises were saying. Quickly getting up I fell back down but not before a pair of arms caught me. My skin felt a fire I never knew before. The air seemed to smell like chocolates and mints all around me which was great because it was my favorite aroma. I glanced at the man who saved me feeling so safe in his arms. As if he was my prince charming saving me from hell.

Immediately he let me go gently placing me on the ground and walking away. I shot up as he walked away from me trying to thank him. He turned around and said 3 simple hurtful words "I reject you". Honestly I don’t know why my heart hurt so much. It felt like the earth had collapsed on top of me. A pain I didn’t recognize was all over my body before I could do anything. Why did he say does words that some how hurt me? But the better question was why did he reject me? I don’t think I ever met him before so why did it matter? Was he someone I knew before when I was a child? Or some guy I went to school with that had a secret crush on me? A million questions were running through my head. The only thing I knew was that the minute I saw him an inner voice in me said MATE. I have no idea what that exactly means. But one thing is for sure I knew in my heart that wasn’t the last time id see this guy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Okay you guys this is my first novel on Wattpad thought Id try something new :)

But if you do like my story remember to:

VOTE &

COMMENT &

FAN!!!