ch 22

Recape -- Shivaay got to know Arush is his son! Shivaay and Annika Met Again! Arush Got to know about Shivaay being his father! Annika Didn't let shivaay touch arush! Shivaay Possessive Over Arush! Arush refusing to accept Shivaay is his father! Arush Reminding about Tia Kapoor

Flashback

Shivaay Had forgot his phone on side table! His phone rang!

SSO your phone!  Arush Shouted

Who's there? Shivaay asked from room!

Private Number! Arush said glimpsing At phone!

I am coming you don't have to come in okay! Shivaay shouted

Mistakely arush Picked the phone As he was glimpsing Who was there!

Tia Kapoor true caller showed

" Hello Shivaay Baby When are you coming? Come Soon baby Our wedding date is yet to finalised yet "
" Hello baby are you there Hello "

The call ended

Arush Had felt some unknown pain! May be unknowingly he was accepting as fatherly figure!

Hey Champ what will you have!  Shivaay Said

Anything arush replied with sad smile understanding that sso is his just a friend with whom he likes to spend time with!

Due to certain reasons he didn't liked to make friends with his age group People as they always used to judge him on the basis of annika being single mother! They always used to look down at him! But in Shivaay he found a great companion despite the age difference! He felt that he is the someone who would understand his feelings! 

May be he will leave his side too soon! arush thought and became sad

Flashback

Arush's Pov

That means SSO is lying to Muma! He is playing with muma's feelings again! He is already marrying Some Tia but he is here to take me away from my muma! I won't let this happen! My muma has no one except me! She did so much hardwork for me I won't Leave her! 

But should I tell this to Muma?I feel she still loves SSo and she will be more sad to know that he is betraying her! He is still the same who left us at the time we needed him! Shrugging my thoughts I slept in my Muma's Arms! Next morning I got up with my muma sleeping wrapping her arms around me!

" Muma get up I have school " I shake my sleepy head mom!

" You can skip today " Muma said and covered her face with blanket! I looked at her being surprised! She happen to be my mother I should be weeping over I don't want to go to school but here opposite happening!

" I don't want to skip my school Muma " I said sternly! She got up and huffed being angry!

" If you won't go to school one day then earthquake will not come " She said rolling her eyes!

" It is bad manners to skip school without a proper reason " I argued!

" Huhh your Muma wants to sleep this is the reason " She said while yawning!

" This is not a proper reason Muma " I said rolling my eyes!

" Hugh I don't know on whom you went " she said getting up from bed

" probably papa " I said without thinking and immediately repented seeing her sad face! I slapped my head!

I got up climbed on my Muma and pecked her cheeks!

" No matter on whom I went I would never leave my Muma " I said hugging her tightly!

She smiled as tears flow through her eyes!

" God has sent me to make you learn some discipline " I said in order to lift up her mood!

"you will teach Discipline that to me? Boy I am your mother not you! And even your god won't be able to teach me that " She said rolling her eyes!

" Anyways make chocolate pancake please " I said with puppy face! She chuckled and pecked my cheeks!

Pov ends

Third Person's Pov

Arush took bath and the mother son Duo had their breakfast!

" Arush be careful okay? And don't meet any outsider " Annika told to Arush and he nodded obediently!

" Look Arush I am not being insecure or so but you are too small to understand how people whom you think are close to you change colors and throws you out of their lives like a trash "  She said as a tear fall from her eyes reminding how Shivaay called Arush a sin and throwing them out of their house!

" Muma why to cry for someone who doesn't hold any importance in our life" Arush said wiping her tears!! She planted a kiss on his cheeks !

" Go to school " She said and he left!

At school

Shivaay was impatiently waiting for him! Seeing him he ran to hug him but Arush escaped from there before Shivaay could hold him!

Tears fall from Shivaay's eyes!

" Arush" He called him in broken voice!

But Arush didn't listen and continued to move towards the entrance!

" Arush " This time Shivaay shouted gaining a lot of parents as well as student's attention!

Arush became scared for a second but closing his eyes he remembered how he is betraying his mother and him with a girl who is supposed to be his wife!

Shivaay was standing there fighting his inner battle!

" Arush son that person is calling you! Do you know him? " One of the Arush's classmate's mother asked

" No he is stranger aunty " Arush said and ran into his class!

" He is stranger " hurted Shivaay the most! His own flesh was calling him a stranger!He was facing the internal emotional breakdown when his son his blood termed him as " Stranger " !

" Isn't that man Shivaay singh oberio who had come on annual meet as a Chief guest and since then he keep on roaming here " Two ladies were gossiping!

" Yes Mrs Kapoor I noticed him many times here ! " The other lady said!

" He seems to be a lunatic " Mrs Kapoor said

Not taking any more bickering Shivaay ran from there with his car! Reaching to his flat he fell on ground reprimanding when his son called him a " Stranger "

" ahhhhhhhh " he screamed being frustrated! Hitting his hand numerous times on floor he cried hard!

" Sir Sir " Khanna immediately came to console the broken Shivaay!

" Khanna my son called my stranger Khanna I don't want to live I want to die Khanna" Shivaay cried hard laying on ground!

" Sir please control yourself " Khanna said

" Khanna I want my son Khanna " He said in low voice and fall unconscious

To be continued

Target - 150 + votes + 2 followers