ch 27

Third person's pov

Annika took pics of the entry form and captured the video where shivaay and Pinky were seen to take away Arush when he was struggling to return!
Meanwhile security guard came too!

" Sir " he bowed his head to wish the Principal!

" Rampal you were at duty around 10 am right? "
" Yes sir my hours were from 6 am to 11 am today " he told

" You were talking to Shivaay Singh Oberio in the morning " Annika asked while shooting a video!

" Yes mam! He came to take his son who seemed to be angry on him " he informed

" Angry in sense struggling to come out from his grip and not wanting to go with him right? " Annika asked

" Yes mam! And then Shivaay sir told me he is angry that they don't spend enough time so he is taking him to make him roam around " he informed

" He was struggling here! He didn't want to go with him didn't you felt it suspicious" Annika asked further

" Yes it felt thats why I had interrupted but at the same time I know today's generation kids are stubborn and gets angry on parents easily my daughter does the same so I thought it the same case! I am sorry I would be careful next time " he said

" My son is not like that " she scremed in frustation as tears flow from his eyes!

" Annika calm down our first priority is to find out Arush and Rampal is completely neglegiance on your part " principal said

" Sir do you have Shivaay's address? " Annika asked wipping her tears!

" Yes I do " principal said! Annika took the address and ran out immediately! Her phone rang which she picked immediately!

" Annika bad news Shivaay's phone can not be tracked due to high security " Abhishek informed!

" Damn " she banged her hand against the the steering wheel! She drove to the address immediately and Abhishek too took address from her to help her!

With each passing second the hate for the person whom she first loved was increasing! With each passing second she repented that she allowed him to enter in her life! Probably she was not living the ideal life still she was not kept in cage! Cage which had all the facilities but lacked love happiness and warmth!

After many years happiness entered in her life with Arush but this person took it away too! She just wished for his well being ! She just wished to find him as soon as possible! She just wished to hold him in her embrace and never let him go!

With the thoughts she reached at the address! Taking the lift of the building she pressed the seventeenth floor's button hoping she will find any clue about his where being! She knew he was not that naive to be here specially when he was too determined to take away Arush from her!

Banging on the door of 1234  the  his apartment number, she didn't get any response but in return the neighbouring appartment owner's came outside hearing the reckless knocking!

" Excuse me may I know who are you " a middle aged lady asked !

" I want to know where is the owner of this apartment can you help me with this " Annika asked with some hopes!

" This is the residence of Shivaay Singh Oberio he went to his home back! You know it was absurd for us too as he was in much hurry to leave the city! You are looking quite worried is there something I can help you with ? " The lady said

Annika let the tear fall from her eyes

" He kidnapped my son and left to Mumbai ma'am! " Annika told her the truth! She expressed shock!

" Oh my god I was really finding his unsudden departure suspicious " the lady said

" I hope you will find your son soon " she consoled Annika and Annika in returned nodded wipping the tears and being determined yet again to get her son back!

She rushed down bidding bye to the layd  where she found Abhishek standing with police force! Telling the information she received she decided to take Mumbai police in confidence! The Delhi police inspector informed the mumbai police inspector and told them to take some actions!

The mumbai police knew the power of Shivaay Singh Oberio so they were skeptical about them taking strict actions! Annika and Abhishek took the earliest  flight from Delhi to Mumbai!

Peeping out from the window of plane she was remembering her memories with her! She was remembering how he used to get up before her , how he used to shower with kisses , how he used to hug her with his tiny hands and how he used to promise her that he would be there for her always!

She was cursing her fate! What sin she had committed in previous lives that she is getting so much pain in this life! Everytime people used her , everytime they left her with nothing be it her step father or he own mother or the person she had loved once!

Throughout the journey the tinny feelings she had spared in her heart was dismissing and the utter hate was  occupying that space! In deep thoughts she feel into slumber!

She saw herself standing infront of a old broken mansion!

" Muma " she heard her son's voice!

" Arush " she scremed and barged into the mansion to be introduced by darkness! A sudden wave of fear struck on her face but the thought her son is inside forced her to push her fears away!

" Muma " she heard his voice again and followed towards the direction! She saw a chair with heavy rope on it and a sound recorder on which the recording of arush calling her muma was playing!

" Damn " she crused and kicked the chair in frustation!

" You are worried now , the departure from your son is aching your heart , is that making your restless " she saw a familiar figure which only appeared as if it's a shadow !

" Where is my son " she scremed

" With his father " the man replied calmly

" Bring my son back to me " she shouted and marched towards him to beat the shit out of him!

" You will never get him now! You will suffer the same pain you made me go through with by separating my flesh from me! Now you will go through the same hell " he said and laughed evilly

Noooooooo she scremed

A harsh shook took her out from sleep!

" Annika are you fine " Abhishek asked! Wipping her sweat beads she wipped her tears!

" I want my son back abhishek " she cried hugging him!

" We will find him just don't loose faith " he consoled her!

" Please fasten your seatbelts the plane is about to land at the mumbai airport " the announcement came!

" God please help me to find my son " she prayed!

To be continued

Target - 2 followers  🤧❤️