ch 36

Third person pov

Shivaay's thoughts were interrupted by Arush's giggles.

" Arush ready for your surprise?"

"3....2...1..."

" Mickyyyy" Annika screamed to call out someone...

" Micky" Arush jumped in joy seeing Micky coming towards his way

" Micky" Arush jumped in joy seeing Micky coming towards his way. Shivaay inside the costume of mickey couldn't control his happiness seeing his son laughing the way he used to do before..

Arush ran towards him and took him in a tight hug " you are my favorite cartoon mickey"  shivaay's heart filled with contempt.

" You are my favorite kid too, champ " shivaay modulated his voice to respond.

" Anyone interested in another surprise"

" Jinniii"

" Wowwww " Arush exclaimed in joy and excitement

" So my handsome champ, now your favorite mickey and jinnie will stay with us until you want and they will make a yummy yummy breakfast everyday and will take care of you in my absence "

" Oh my god muma thank you so much I love this surprise" Arush hugged Annika

" Shivaay sir my costume is tight " Khanna was being so uncomfortable in jinnie's costume.

"  Khanna manages for two days and you will get new costume "

" Sir it's already giving me rashes all over my body "

" Shut up khanna "

" Mickey come we will play chess"

" But we had a football match today.. we had decided on our way home " Annika said

" I want to play with Mickey muma..." Arush said

Time passed Annika and shivaay's plan to working, Arush was getting fond of mickey and jinnie by each passing day. Counsellors were doing their best to prepare Arush for facing his father by showing plays and activities were father was loving his kids and to make Arush realizing he was missing such love in his life and now he should demand for such love. Someone has truly said that kids are the most innocent and fragile creatures of earth, they are like water who can take the shape of anything they are being put in.