ch 13

She entered in his playroom!

His heart started thumping faster!

OMG am I seeing dream!  Arush first time has cleaned his room! Wait someone pinch me!  Anika exclaimed to herself!

He had tears!

Finally he got her back!  He was not able to see her face as he was hidding behind the curtain but her voice was enough to make him believe that Yes she is his annika!

His brain was congratulating his heart that finally you got your destination!  Finally you got the person who was residing in you but still she was far from you though physically!

She kept hand on her heart!

Why am I feeling him!  She mumered But she shrugged it off thinking that it's again the feeling of stupid love of her for him which is residing in a little place of her heart!  But she is trying to making that feeling homeless by sending it out of her heart!

Finally he got the courage to see her!  He peeped out from the curtains!
Her back was visible!

His tears started flowing more!

She started turning! 
With each turn his heart was thumping faster as if it would come out of his chest anytime!

Finally he saw her face!

He got the heaven!
He got the blessing!
He got the bliss!
He got everything just by seeing her face after 5 years!

How much he have missed her face ! 
How much he have missed her smile!
How much he have missed her laugh!
How much he have missed her touch!
Only he and his heart knows it!

What I have done to her!  His brain realised!

She is no more his that annika!
He can tell you by her first look after 5 years only!

Her eyes were dull! Darkcircles were all around her eyes!

Happy tears changed into tears full of guilt!
She is no more his chirpy annika!
If his old annika might have on this place she might have come to him while jumping in exictment! It's his fault only! This NKK ideology has made him face worse in his life!

He lost his love his wife his annika bcoz of this ideology!  Infact he lost his child bcoz of this ideology!

Child? That means Arush is my son! He chuckled in happiness!

He always had a feeling that he is his blood!
He is his champ For whom he craved like hell!
He found happiness in the toy imagining his champ!
He used to sing lullaby for the toy Thinking that might be his champ would be able to feel that lullaby and he would be able to sleep bcoz of that!
He used to brought a lot of toys thinking that one day his champ would be back and he would be able to give that toys to him!  He would be able to play with him!
He got his son back!

I got my son back ! He whisphered

He decided to go to him!  Bcoz he too knew that after this revelation he won't be able to live far from his son!

He was trying to leave but that love struck eyes who were just staring at his love how could he take it away!  How could he let them deprived to see the most beautiful site of This world ! 

Her scent was reaching to this olfactory receptors! 

Come on take your eyes off now ! His brain commended!

No I m sorry I can't ! look how beautiful she is!  Her cute chubby cheeks, Her rosy lips,  her dimpled chin is just driving me crazy! His eyes replied

I agree she is most pretty person in the entire world!  His brain said losting in her beauty!

Now you both shutup and let me stare my beauty queen for while!  He said making them shut!

His all senses got busy in staring her shamelessly!  Why to shame when she is his only!

He was so lost that he was about to fall but somehow balanced himself!

Who's there?  She asked while checking what might be Arush doing in the playroom!

Meowww he made a voice!

Oh fish catty!  She said

No billu he whisphered!

She will drink the whole milk! I think I should bring broom!  She said nd ran to bring broom!

Idiot couldn't you find any other voice to produce!  His Brian said to vocal cord!

Shut up it was your order dumbo!  His vocal chords replied

What are you waiting for Shivaay run before your Sherni beat her billu with broom!

Oh crap!  He said and ran to their room!

Where the catty went!  She said holding broom !

He Slowly entered in their room!

He saw a huge pic of annika and Arush behind the placing of bed!

He crassed the pics!

I missed you both he whisphered while kissing the pic! 

He bend down where Arush was sleeping!
He kissed his face numerous times!
he got his son after 5 years he didn't wanted to leave him!  He just want to hug him tight and keep him in his embrace!

To be continued

Precape-  Dishearten Shivaay 😞