Ch 34

Third person pov

It wasn't too late for Shivaay to realise what his son was going through.
His heart raced faster. He passed a glimpse at panicked Annika who within a second rushed towards her son with a pool of tears from her eyes.

" Arush wake up beta wake up please" she cried as ward boy took him on a stretcher in different ward. Shivaay with pool of tears could see unconscious son and messed love.

" I will never forgive you for this mom" he cried as all of the sudden he wasn't able to breath back to normal. The nurse was quick enough to help him with an oxygen mask, after injecting him with short effecting sedatives she decided to give him some rest.

" He is such young kid I am shocked how much ruined his health his, sorry but that's how you are not supposed to take care of a kid " doctor scolded Annika. Indeed the doctor who would have thought a  kid was suffering through a depressed mental state and  problem like hypertension.

" I am sorry doctor" Annika cried. She knew she failed as a mother. Her one mistake for falling for a bad person put her as well as son's life in mess.
It was easy to fall in love than in survive in distress caused by love. It was true that certain actions were not done by Shivaay himself but he too didn't left no stone unturned to make her feel inferior than him. He never forgot his blood lineage family Honor and alway made her feel low on herself. Her mother had done mistake, she had done mistake now she had lost all her faith towards a word called Forever.

Keeping faith on this forever thing made her take worst decision in her life. If she would have taken a strong decision of leaving him before, arush would have got a better father and would have lived a better life.

Now to amend her mistakes all she could do was to forgive and forget. She could test Shivaay for now. She should not do a mistake like marrying someone else, she had suffered much of discrimination years ago, her only option to save her child was Shivaay. It was due to him Arush was in this situation only he could bring him out of it.

" Are you from Shivaay Singh oberoi 's house "  Nurse asked

" Yes "

" His condition had worsened a while bad, we have given him sedatives, doctors have advised to give him away from any shock or stress for a while "

How much did this lady suffer! For how many people she was responsible for? Till how many years she would think for others? When would be able to look for herself, her ambitions, her carrer, her life where was it all. Just because of falling for one wrong person she ruined it all. She was on pills herself, who is supposed to care for her. Her so called mother who didn't think twice before marrying another person after her father's death, or her so called step father who discriminated against her, harassed her, or her called love who insulated her, forced him on her , fooled her. She was herself a mental patient who was supposed to care for her? Who was there to listen to her? Arush has mother, Shivaay freaking had his entire family, What did annika had ?

She still remember leaving Oberoi mansion with her kid and hundred rupees in hand. She still remember walking a miles with her kid in her hands. She still remember begging to people for giving her job. Now it was time for Shivaay to fullfill his responsibilities. He always did everything for his family now it was time for doing things for his son.

" I know you are resting Shivaay, you must rest entire life you have done this only. You relaxed in oberoi mansion while I was there with our one month kid in hand and working simultaneously. It was all bearable but last year what I am going through, what our son is going through is not bearable, he is still not out of this trauma Shivaay, he is still scared of that face and your mother is roaming out freely again putting all blame on that impersonator, do you even understand how much I am suffering "  she hiccuped in Between her speech. Soon she felt a familiar touch of his shivering hand.

She hurriedly looked at him to find him wide awake in a pool of tears.

" Shivaay" she whispered. Shivaay tried to take that oxygen mask out but Annika helped him.

" I have done enough bad to you and to our son Annika, but trust me this time I will heal him. Please give me a chance and help me, you are my support if you will give support to me I can conquer every battle, will you support?" Shivaay asked in between stuttering few words.

" I will support you for the sake of our son" Annika cried

" I love you Annika I had never stopped loving you even for a second " he expressed

" I don't trust you " she said wipping her tears.

" I will regain "

" You will remain my son's father for me Shivaay "

" It's more than enough for me Annika. "

Days passed Shivaay started recovering and it was time for his discharge.

" Shivaay I still  advice you to stay at some other place"

" Annika please trust me and let me do what I am planning to do"

" I can't risk your health, first you please recover till then I will start therapy session of Arush"

" Are we consulting psychologist for Arush?"

" yes "

" But why , he still a kid "

" And that kid has suffered the most because of your family, to get him out of the trauma I want him to express, he is not able to express to me, he thinks I will fall weak, so I guess if he talks to a professional it would be better "

" I am sorry Annika, I swear I will make everything alright "

" I am trusting you over our son "

" thank-you so much for that "
Their conversation was disturbed by a knock

" Sir "

" Khanna please come "

" I hope you are fine sir"

" I am better"

" What's this " Annika asked looking at giant teddy costume in Khanna's hand.

" Arush is afraid of my face na, it's the best solution I could find of "

To be continued