ch 30

Third person's pov

" Please let me go to my muma " Arush cried seeing the wicked lady who tricked him and kidnapped him!

" Aww little kid don't worry your muma will go to that place soon too where we are going to send you " Pinky said with her evil smrik which scared the hell out of that poor kid! No matter how much he was reciting in his mind that " have courage " but not having his mother beside me was scaring him!

He wanted to feel secure in his mother's arms! How much he wished to change past few weeks! He wished he could have never come in contact with that demon who destroyed his mother's life, how much he wished to ignore him on the very first when he tricked him and took him from school, how much he wished to change the moment's he lied to his mother so that he could spend time with this demon who company unfortunately he enjoyed!

" Please let me go " he cried hard wiggling in the tight rope! Poor kid wasn't able to take anymore! He can't pretend to be strong any longer! He needed his mother

On the other side Annika was dying every second without her son! Shivaay was taken in the police custody!

" Mr Shivaay we are being very nice. Tell us where is Arush?" Inspector asked once again to the man who was sitting on the chair with his legs touching his chest and sobbing keeping face between thighs!

" My son " he cried yet again

" Inspector I am telling you he is mentally ill " doctor told " please tell me take care of it " he further continued! Inspector nodded in positive!

" Shivaay look at me I will help you to find your son " as soon as doctor gave him hope Shivaay immediately stood up from chair wipping his tears with the length of his shirt!

" Pl..ease he..l..p" he stammered as again fresh tears formed through his eyes!

" I will Shivaay but you have to help me too " Shivaay shook his head in positive vigorously

" When did you last met Arush?" Doctor asked! Shivaay closed his eyes to remember hard and said
" In Annika's house"
" You had met him in school too after that?"
" No..No I .. had come back to Mumbai after that "
" Then you went back to Delhi after that?" Doctor asked! Shivaay closed his eyes tightly to remember if he had returned to Delhi but there was blank!

" I..I don't remember! "

" What images your brain is forming while thinking after the day who came to Mumbai"
" Its just darkness "
" Try to think Shivaay "
" No .No No I can't remember anything I can't" he cried being frustrated that why isn't he able to remember anything!
" For the sake of your Arush Shivaay remember " doctor tried to make him emotional! " I can't I can't" Shivaay broke down! He saw a wall nearby and started slamming his head in wall " why can't I remember Why? My son is in danger why can't I remember anything" he said continously hitting his head against the wall!

" Shivaay we have to find Arush control yourself" Doctor's stern voice reached his ears and he stopped! Keeping his bleeding head against the wall he thought about the day he had argument with Annika when his son told them to leave them alone! He was pissed by the news that his family fixed his marriage with Tia without anything him! He remember being pissed! He remember confronting everyone in the family for taking decision on her behalf! He remember warning his mother to stay out of his buisness! He remember telling them to cancel everything! Then he went to his room and he had his coffee to calm his nerves.. after that ?

After that it went all blank then all he remember was of today when Annika was calling him to get up! His heart was aching in order to tell that his son was in danger! What happened after he had his coffee?

He told everything he remember to the doctor! After doing his first aid, doctor went outside the investigation room where Inspector was waiting!

" He doesn't remember what happened in past two days and it isn't normal it seems like someone is playing with his psychological conditions " Doctor told " I Don't believe he kidnapped Arush "
" But his face is completely visible in the CCTV " inspector told

Sitting on the chair in the police station lifelessly! She just wished for the well being of her son!She closed her eyes leaning on the wall for support! The image of her entering in his room and searching for something started playing in her mind! When she digged into the drawers, her search for the library and the file with name Kalyani Mills!

" This mill made us what we are Annika! The incident which happened here opened the door for the Oberio's business"

" Means?"

" It took alot of blood of innocents to make this empire " he told being lost holding the file in his hands

" I am not getting you "

" This is the place where all sins were committed and few still commit "

Annika got up with the jerk. Kalayani Mills

" Inspector Inspector " she shouted finding where the police is! Abhishek who was talking to the police about their searching progress ran towards her !

" What happened Annika?" He asked being panicked
" Where is Shivaay?" She asked! Abhishek took her to the inner investigation room " Where is shivaay?" She asked hurriedly seeing Inspector and he pointed towards the room, without wasting a second she rushed in and her glinced in tear seeing his pale face and banded head!
But pushing the lover aside she choose to prioritise the mother!

" Shivaay "
" Annika " he looked at her with tears " where is our son "
" Will you help us?" She asked softly this time " Tell me where is Kalyani Mills "
" Kal..yaani?" He said more like a question
" Tell me shivaay?" She asked losing her patience! Shivaay slapped his injured head to remember closing his eyes  " Front of River Gava "
" Where is that river?" She asked trying to maintain her cool thoroughly
" At the outskirts of Mumbai probably five kilometres away from the city " he told and Annika immediately ran outside " Kalayani Mills outskirts of Mumbai in front of river Gava.. my son is there " she told to Inspector and without wasting any second!

" Annika when will our son come?" Shivaay who followed Annika till outside said
" I will find my son very soon and would not let you come near us ever after that " She said glaring him! She obviously didn't forgive him for kidnapping her son and now acting as if he doesn't know anything! His heart break into pieces yet again!

" Constable inform the nearest station near the outskirts to rescue the kid untill we reach " Inspector told

" I want to go too " Shivaay told

" Thanku you already did alot of favour by kidnapping my son " Annika said rushing away from him! He stood rooted for a second!

" How could you kidnap your  own kid " a police man commented looking at him in disgust! Shivaay got consious to not find anyone around him! " Annika " he ran towards to the exit where Annika was standing with Abhishek waiting for the Inspector to take out their vehicles! He was stopped by the police officers!
" How dare you to step out! Lock him up Saurab "

" No leave me.  I want to go to my son"

" Please just let me go to protect my son please " he cried wiggling from their clutches

" Please let me go my son needs me "

" You should have thought about it before kidnapping him "

" Annika let him come with us " Abhishek said

" I don't want his shadow on my son " she said looking away being not able to see his condition!

Annika immediately got assembled in the Inspector's car,the police team went without wasting any second!

" Please please please let me go " Shivaay cried seeing the vehicles going leaving him! Without giving budge the police threw him in lockup where he sobbed hard still convincing them to let him go to his son!

To be continued