ch 19

Shivaay's pov

Arush had went to trip after that incident he talks to me regularly he calls me From trip too! I feel so special but what if he knew I am his father whom he hates Till extent !! I go to annika's house reguarly In morning and see her from distance! She has become so thin and gloomy I have lost my kidkitoh anika which was residing in her!
I was standing infront of her house watching her watering the plants!
She was looking so pretty in pink top with jean! Hairs were falling on her face enhancing her beauty! Suddenly she looked towards the place where I was standing I immediately hided behind the tree ! She looked here and there and left!

How many more days you will live like this sir? Khanna asked!

I don't know Khanna I really don't know! I have hurted her and my baby alot I have brought alot of tears in her eyes I want to bring happiness in Her life again but I don't think she will forgive me! I don't want to bring sadness in her life again I am really scared about her happiness Khanna! I said and was about to run when he held my shoulder

Sir you can try once please running away all-time is not the solution! he said! My eyes become teary!

It's been a week after that conversation! Khanna always try to motivate me to go and meet her but I was waiting for the right time! I don't know when this right time will come I hope nothing bad happened before that!

My trans was broken by phone call!

Hello sso!

hi Arush how are you bacha? How's the trip going on?

I am fine Sso and listen Come at my house tonight at 8pm!

what? I was so shocked!But why is he calling me may be annika wouldn't be at home!

Yes Sso Do come okay?

Arush your muma would be at home or not?

He didn't answered the question and diclined the call!

Ofcource annika won't be at home that why he have called me!

Anika's PoV

It has been week that arush had went to trip! Today he was coming back so I have told him to bring his newly made friend at home so that I could know about him! I can't trust anyone like that only I am a mother after all this much Carefullness is justified right?

Muma!!!! My baby's voice reached till my ears!

My baby ! I exclaimed and ran towards him! Oh I missed him so much!

How are you my baby ? I asked pecked his cheecks!

My baby has become so thin in just 1 week! School vale Khanna nahi khilate thee naa! And look your hairs became so light Did they your teachers pulled your hairs! Oh god you are looking so pale ! I won't let you go to these stupid trips again they didn't look care of you properly ! you wait I come after rebuking your principal aasein krta Hai koi! I blabbered seeing my baby's condition!

He chucked!

Why are you laughing! I asked while narrowing my brows!

You are looking so cute muma! He said while pulling my cheecks!

I rolled my eyes!

Our Conversation was broken by the bell !

May be Sso has come muma! You go and arrange the food on table! Arush said! I nodded

POv ends!

Arush opened the door and was engulfed in a tight hug!

Oh god Sso you are chocking me! Arush said while fake cough!

I am sorry shivaay made puppy face but he again hugged him tightly!

I missed you Arush! shivaay said

I missed you too! Arush said!

Come in now! Arush said while dragging him towards dine area!

Anika had went to kitchen to bring bowl of rice!

Arush your muma isn't home..... Shivaay was About to say but stopped hearing her melodious voice!

She presented in front of him with a bowl in her hand while she was randomly looking down at floor!

Hello I am Arush's mother anika said while slowly looking infront!

Shivaay was trying to run but Arush was holding his finger firmly! He wasn't ready to face her yet!

He closed his eyes a little then opened as if he got confidence to face her!

As soon as her eyes fell on him the bowl fell from her hand!

She was taken aback for a moment! He stepped towards her but she stepped back! She started breathing heavily!

She kept her hand on heart while breathing heavily taking support of pillar !

Tears were Continously flowing from shivaay's eyes!

Arush was confused seeing their reaction!

Sso she is my muma! Arush said trying to keep everything normal!

I know! he said with shaking voice Which hurt annika more! Freaking 5 years had went she hadn't heard his voice! She was trying to move on in her life but he came back to make her wounds fresh!

She couldn't hold more and ran from there! All the past insults bad memories flooded infront of her eyes!

She went in her room shut the door and cried harder! She was cursing her fate for bringing him back in her life! How would she face him? How much she tried to hate him but her love was always little more than hatered!

On the other hand

Shivaay ran towards his Car and cried harder punching his hand at the bonnet! His hands were bleeding! Arush was still confused about what was even happening!

To be continued