ch 16

shivaay's pov

I don't know whether she will forgive me or not but now I can die peacefully because I have met my son!  I Remember when I went to her mother's house to find her then her mother narrated me what was her reaction when she said her to come back to me

Anika Baby is becoming big he need to know about his father ! Her mother said

I am his father as well as mother!  anika said

But why are you making a father away from his son!  her mother asked

He is not his father!  He can't be his father!  I won't let him come near to my baby whom he consider as a burden!  I won't let his shadow to fall near my baby!  He is my son!  I will protect him I will provide him better upbringing ! anika said!

But what about society annika people will call him illegitimate what will it leave impact on the baby!  Her mother said! 

I am his mother I know better how to shut people's mouth and I have nothing to do with him so please stop chanting his name!  anika said

Anika I'll suggest you to marry someone else!  The baby will get someone's name too!  Her mother said !

And what's the guarantee the person whom I will marry will give love to my child like his own?  Anika said

Ofcourse he will not give but atleast people won't call him illegitimate!  Her mother said

anika Chuckled

I am not selfish that after my husband's death because of my happiness I will forget I have a child!  I don't want to be another you who gave a Dam where is my daughter with whom she is  How is she?  She is dead or alive!  You were just busy in your own world!  I don't want to be cruel like you! Anika shouted and her mother looked at her with teary eyes!

Don't look at me like this mom Ops sorry Mrs. Vishal!  You very well know I am stating the truth!  Because of your enjoyment You married to your so called friend living your 6 years old daughter alone!  You too know how much I was attached with my father and I needed you most at the time when he died ! But you were too busy in spending nights with your new husband that you forgot that you have a daughter to whom you  have given birth from your own womb!  But I won't be like you Not at all I won't let my son to be Annika who will crave to get love!  Who will crave for her mother's embrace!  Who will not bear his step father's torchers!  Sometimes I feel if you are a mother or a black dot on mother's name!  A six year old child used to do all work of your house her mother used to watch the torcher's done on her  But she choosed to be silent ! The torcher didn't hurted me maa but the silence used to broke me!  Every morning I used to wake up with hope that once you will say something once you will take  stand for me !  But no you needed Enjoyment and guess what your husband was giving you all the enjoyment! But you know what I don't wanna waste my time on you!  I can't let your evil shadow to fall on baby!  You have problem with my baby right then I would go from here!  One more thing I should thank god that she made only one mother like You otherwise people would have lost their trust on mother hood!  Anika said and left from their picking up the baby! 

Her mother fell down keeping her hand near her heart! 

After hearing this I was shocked!  My annika suffered a lot and I gave her triple pain!  I said my baby a burden!  I am not worthy to be call a father! People made mistakes but I made a sin!  How can I say my peice a burden?  How can I give pain to my heart!  My upbringing was like this I learnt to hurt people only!  I used to think middle class people don't have heart they don't have standard Thats why I used to disrespect them but now I have realised that they have enough class, standard and above on that they have humanity!  For me annika was my True love but this NKK ideology Made her sepreate from me! My own son hates me bcoz of my sin!  I want my annika and son back into my life ! I wish I get them but I know this won't happen soon! 

To be continued

I know you guys wait for updates but for that you need to give me response ! 50 Votes decresed this time!  I know I don't update oftenly And I am extremly sorry for that but You also don't give me response naa ! Please do vote 🙏 Next update would be given soon!