ch 14

How much I missed you my bacha!  I knew I have some connection with you but I was finding some proof!  Finally I got you my bacha!  Shivaay whispered!

Suddenly he heard the voice of feet! 

He immediately hidded himself down the bed!

She came while yawing and slept while hugging Arush!

Shivaay got the opportunity to run from there! 

He kissed Arush and Anika's head! 

She was feeling his touch but due to tiredness she shrugged off the feeling and slept thinking it to be part of her dream!

Shivaay clicked there pic and went
Next morning
Arush got up and start getting ready!

He made anika woke up!

Arush why are waking up so much early nowadays ? Anika asked

Muma I told you I am working on an assignment!  Arush said

But baby isn't the assignment going to long?  Anika asked

Stop shooting your questions in the morning only muma!  Arush said and anika chuckled and shrugged off the idea of further investigation!

She prepared his food and made him eat it! 

Arush ran from there!

On the other side! 

Shivaay was waiting for Arush in park! He was getting happy that finally he will meet Arush as a father!  Finally his wait is over!  He got his son back after this much years of suffering! 

He did a sin to ask anika to abort him! But later he realised that he had committed the biggest crime!

He was asking her to abort his blood! The symbol of their love! 

SSO Arush called him!

He hugged him tightly!

Offcource it's first time he is meeting him after knowing that he is his blood!

Sso let me breathe!  Arush said and tried to push shivaay! 

I love you!  Shivaay pecked his forehead!

Why are so showing me this much love today? Arush Asked

Do you have any problem with my love? Shivaay asked

No I love the way you love me! Arush said!

Look I have made creamy pasta for you! Shivaay said

I have brought your favorite muma's burnt food for you!  Arush said and shivaay chuckled!

You don't know Arush how much I have craved for this burnt food! Shivaay whispered!

Come let's have our food!  Arush said

They were eating while chatting suddenly shivaay asked him something and the answer shocked him!

Arush who is your father?  Shivaay asked

I don't know!  Arush Said casually!

Don't you want to meet him? Shivaay asked

No not at All!  Being honest I don't even care if he is dead or alive!  Bcoz he was not there with me when I needed him!  He was not there with me when my mom needed him so why to carve For Such man who is filled with selfishness ?  Arush said with anger
And Shivaay had tears but didn't shed them!

Okay sso nor I am not having mood to eat further I m leaving ! Arush said nd left!

Shivaay quickly sat in car and went to his apartment! 

He entered in the house and shut the door! 
As soon as the door closed he broke down!

Why god why???  Why you are doing this with me! My son hates me he don't care if I am dead or alive!  Why you are giving me this much pain god!  Am I not worthy to get happiness in my life? I spoiled my baby's mood Bcoz of me he went with off mood!  I don't deserve a son like him!  I don't deserve a wife like anika but either I can't live without them!  If I am breathing till now then it is bcoz of the hope that one day I will get my son and wife back!  But my hopes are drowing in water!  He hates me!  He hates his father!  She Too hates me

He cried while banging his hand on floor! 

He got unconscious bcoz of continous crying! 

Khanna came and knocked the door!  There was no response!

He got panicked and broke the door! 

He was shocked to see his boss's condition!  Never in the dreams he had thought that the great wall of shivaay singh oberio will become this which weak! 

Shivaay's dry tears marks were piercing in his heart!

Why sir is getting this much pain!  First anika ma'am left him then oberio's showed their true colors and now his son is hating him! Why every bad thing is happening with him only! He is not only person on earth to do a mistake alot of people do unforgivable crime but I guess god is giving all the punishments to him only!  If this continued like this then that day is not far when we will lost shivaay sir!  Khanna cried!

On the other side At Anika's office

Anika's PoV

Shivaay what you done is not forgivable!  I won't let you come in my life!  I don't know why from past 1 week I am feeling that you are around me but I wish I am wrong bcoz I don't have enough strength to face you now!  I won't let you hurt my son like you hurted me! I got alot of taunts from the society and I am getting them still the reason is you only shivaay!  You are the reason my son used to cry at night! He used to curse his fate!  Being from oberio family my son lived in the worse conditions ! Where he should live in the big house he lived at broken house! You can't even imagine how much I get hurted to see him in such poor conditions but what to do he is my son too he hided his emotions to well so that I don't get hurt! I m really a bad mother! 
She cried

To be continued