ch 35

Third person pov

Days had passed Arush and Shivaay were recovered now. According to Annika's wish Shivaay decided to stay a little more at the hospital until the doctor advised him to discharge.

Arush was under counselling sessions, they were putting a huge positive impact on his life. He was able to regain his academic performances and was more active towards sports activities. But the dear of that face was still there.

Now it was time for Shivaay to re enter their life. He was ready to make a comeback.

" Are we ready for this?" 

" I guess not " Annika sighed hard.

" I guess we are"

2 months lap

Arush was getting counselling from psychiatrist. People have misconception about mental health and consulting psychiatrist but Annika prioritized her kid's mental situation then what society would say to her son if they got to know he is going to a psychiatrist. For a fact it was important to vent down his emotions as early as possible otherwise he would carry the trauma forward.

In today's generation it is very important to pay attention to your kid's minute peculiarities even if it is at cost of hearing thousand of taunts of what people say. The fact there is generation gap and today's generation is very fragile and hence the way of their developing should also be different.

" Muma " once again Annika could hear her chirpy Arush again. Indeed it was tough time for her and her kid. The trauma she had in past is continuing till present and now her son has to carry it forward. It was a difficult situation for her and she herself felt that she has been failing as a mother.

She herself was taking gentle parental counselling, such sort of maturity from a kid is not expected as it was his age of growing doing mischiefness, doing mistakes and growing learning with that mistakes but all he is being a responsible kid who should never ever tease his muma. Such sort of mindset which he had developed in such young age was indeed shocking for any counsellor but instead of sympathizing the counselors decided to go with flow and making him realize that being fun loving  , being mischievous, not to be responsible is normal at his age.

2 months of counselling had done wonders. Arush was being a normal kid now it was the time he shall overcome the fear. Fear to meet his father. The counsellors decided to work on that by telling him what a normal family is. To let him know that father is equal important in making a house a home. The sole purpose of this scenario was to evoke a sense of emotion towards fatherly bonding in his mind so that at least he gives importance to that image in his mind and starts considering an image like the father part of his family.

" My handsome son " Annika had come to receive Arush from his counselling sessions. Arush had again started improving in academics. But Annika set limited hours of academics in his life. She was giving him her abundance of personal time which she couldn't give in past years unfortunately it was affecting her financially but since she set her priorities right, she knew where she had to work on and it was Arush.

" How was your day" Annika asked the opening door for Arush to be seated in the car.

" Amazing...I won in chess against Abhiman..." Arush exclaimed

" You knew Arush till now I don't know how to play chess" Annika said making puppy face. Arush giggled.

" How was your work muma "

" Greatttt.. btw let's plan What we will do reaching home today"

" Muma football match today" Arush described his wish