ch 18

Anika's PoV

Today I deafet!  I had challenged him that when my son will be big he will take revenge for her mother's tears!  He will come and tell you the appropriate punishment of her mother's insult but what he did?  My son called my love towards him insecurity!  I am not insecure but yes I am afraid what if "he" come and take him away and guess what it became true too as he became successfull in snatching my son from me!  I again loosed infront of him! 

Pov ends

Arush's pov

Oh Jesus what sin I did by hurting my mother!  How can I say her those words Which I never meant for her!  She had only me in her life I was the reason of her life ! That person who is my father again seprated me from my mom it's all because of him my mom is having such emotional turmoils!

I know mom you still love him I can see that from your eyes mom!  When she said that she will leave me I was feeling like to die!  My heart was aching after listening that she will leave me!  She is not just a mother but my best friend my companion my happiness, my heart ,my life!  She means the world to me!  She is the reason of my existence in world!  She gives me strength in all ups and downs! 

I can fight with world but not with her but today I did that too!  I don't know why didn't I controlled my anger at that time! 

She didn't gave me birth for this day for sure!  She used say me that she is proud of me but now she might be Ashamed of me!  But a question that was continually struck in my throat that why did SSO left leaving me in a situation which I had never dreamt of? Me being lost in thoughts somehow reached the house and found muma packing some luggage! 

Mom what are you doing?  I asked Being shocked!  I knew muma was angry she was disappointed from me too but she is doing now is not right! 

Your bags are packed come let me take you to your father! Muma said

Mom do you even know what the hell are you doing right now? You are not only doing bad to you but putting my life on stake!  You know how much I love you and what you mean to me!  Sometimes I really think that I am your mother and you are my child Everytime you behave so childish!  Can you once stop taking decisions so spontenously?  I shouted! 

Why should I not take this decision to take more insults from you?  Muma said breaking My heart in million of Peices! 

If all these are called insult then I must say your all decisions are very right!  Your decision of loving someone you'd decision of getting betrayed you decision of leaving your mother all were very right mom!  Please in calm mind think what are you doing!  Okay answer my questions
Can you live without me?  she shook her in No

Do you think I will live without you? 
She again shook her head In NO

So why so differences between us Muma?  Everything was fine he both were living for each other!  We were happy just because I was metting someone you became so angry that you are seprating me from you?  How can a third person come between us Muma?  I said calmly

You brought a third person in us arush!  You were ready to share your love with anyone on Which only I had rights to claim! !  Muma said

I slapped my head! 

You are most crazy person on this world!! How can even I think to share my love with anyone except you!  I won't even share love for you with your future daughter in law!  I said making muma chuckle which I wanted!  I know muma's anger is gone a long back!

We will see that in future!  She said

So?  I said

So?  She said

Unpack my bags!  I said

That won't happen!  She said

I am not giving long lecture again mom!  I rolled my eyes

Idiot that won't happen bcoz you are going on trip from school!  She said

That means all this was a drama!  I asked in shock

She nodded with sheepish smile!

I am not fool who will over reacte like this I can't even dream to separate you from me!  She said and I throwed pillow towards her! 

I wasted my precious tears!  I said

I wasted them too she said throwing pillow back

Soon we started pillow fighting and whole room became mess!

But why did SSO left from there?  This question was left in my mind!

To be continued