Ch 17

Anika's PoV

As soon as Arush left I followed him! He was seeming so exicted and happy! His van stopped near school and I stopped my car little away!  I thought he will enter the school but he changed his path and went towards the right direction that is towards the park near the school!  He ran and hugged some man!  It was his back so I was not able to recognize the person ! But what is he doing with my son!  Do I deserve only betrayal in my life Don't I deserve someone trustworthy!  Last time my love betrayed me This time my son! May be its not a very big thing but hiding things from me make me feel so left out!  I never stopped him from going anywhere he always did what he wanted then why so Differences between me and my son?

He was thoroughly enjoying with the person!  My heart was thumping faster!  I starting moving towards them!  The atmosphere was filled With His scent!  I was feeling him near me!  The cool breeze was flowing as if they want to hug me to console me from another heart brake, This time from my son!  The trees were expressing their sorrows by shedding their leaves!  The clouds were thundering to express their anger!  And suddenly the anger came out as rain!  The nature was crying along me!  May be I became an object to be feel pity on! 

Arush!  I called him with my heartbreaking voice! His expression became shocked! Few minutes ago he was laughing his heart out now he was having afraid kind of expression on his face ! I had tears they were mixed in rain!  The person ran from there without letting me to see his face!  But from back he was looking like "him" which make me hate the person more!

Mom please don't misinterpret anything! Arush said

Lie? I said with my breaking voice!

Mom I know you would be angry, hurt too but Arush said

I slapped Him!  He cupped his cheeks!  My heart was crying to slap him I was cursing my hands! 

But what Arush! What sin I did that I got this much sorrow in my life ! Why you lied Arush!  Why?  I cried my heart out

Muma please don't cry I can't see tears in your eyes!  Arush said! 

This thing was said by him too But he became my only reason to cry and after him his son is becoming like him! 

Arush I wanted you to be with me!  I was afraid that what If someone will snatch you From me what if he will come to take you away from me what would I'll be doing but you never cared for me Arush! Today you proved no matter how much good bringing you give to your child but the blood will always remain blood!  I said

Stop mom enough! It's bcoz of your upbringing I learnt to love people I learnt humanity I never asked you about my father bcoz I Know you get pain when you listen about him!  I try to remove your sorrows mom!  People taunt me for being illegitimate but I never told you Bcoz I don't want you to feel low!  I am craving for father's love too mom whenever I see my friends talking about their father how They pamper them how they care for them my heart cries mom but I wear the mask of happiness to make you happy! If I am getting some fatherly love from any person then what's wrong in it Mom!  Bcoz of your insecurity that I will leave you like him you don't let me to go away from you and then you say you give me whole freedom!  I am just a kid mom but situations have made me so mature I deserve a childhood mom ! I don't want to live in the burdens of responsibilities!  Arush shouted! 

I always thought you are happy with me!  I sacrifed my whole life for you!  I try to fulfill all your wishes!  I started sleeping 4 hours per night so that I could earn more to fulfill your expenses!  I always became a friend for you ! If my happiness are burden for you then why are you still with me Arush!  You wanna get fatherly love then I am sorry for keeping you away from your father!  You will go to your father only now!  Come home soon and pack your bag !! I said and left ignoring his cries

To be continued

Whom do you think is right arush or annika?