ch 21

Shivaay was slapping himself but he realised that it's not a dream
I want my son! he scremed at he had lost his senses!
He went to Arush and started kissing him insanely!
I won't let you go away from me! He said!
Anika's insecurity got awaken!
She went and pulled Arush from his hold!

I Won't let you touch my son she scremed with bloodshot eyes!

I will take my son! he scremed

You are taking my son away from me you!! he scremed and holded her hairs!

Mumaaaaaa Arush scremed and pushed Shivaay With his tiny hands!

Soon Shivaay realised what he was doing!

I am sorry! He stammered with tears flowing!

His eyes went to Arush who was shivering hugging her mother 's leg!
I am sorry Arush I scared you! shivaay cried while kneeling!
He went close to Arush while Arush hugged his mother more tightly!

Arush I am your papa! shivaay cried
Come to papa! Shivaay pleaded while widding his hands In order to expect a hug!

Come!  Shivaay cried!

Arush pushed him a little!He was so broken that he couldn't even beared a soft push and fall down!

Go please! Arush said with shaking voice!
Mera bacha! Shivaay cried Laying on floor!

My baby! He cried till fullest and fall unconscious!
Anika cried and hugged Arush tightly!

Muma you are fine naa?  Arush asked crassing her face!

Aren't you angry with me for hidding the truth? She asked

I am not angry I am disappointed muma We had shared everything till now who could have told me earlier Atleast we won't be seeing this day today!

I am sorry baby I was scared that you will leave me! I don't have anyone Exept you ! Anika said

Muma you mean god to me! Arush said

I know baby! Anika said and hugged Him tightly!

I am feeling Very light today Finally I am not feeling guilty About hiding Truth from you! Annika said

Hmm! Arush hummed But his Mind was occupied By the thoughts of Shivaay!

Muma SSO?  He said looking at the pale unconscious figure of Shivaay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shivaay you will never leave me naa!  she asked

How can I live Without my breath! He replied

"You know naa Whatever the thing would be I will always be at your side! "she said

"Yes I know And you too know You have my back! I won't let to fall ever!"  he said

I know! She smiled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Muma Where you lost! "Arush shook her!
A lone tear escaped from her eyes!

You still love him? He asked
She nodded seeing unconsisious Shivaay on ground! 

Just like you the baby will also be a garbage!! I don't even know whether it's my baby or not!! You and your baby are just burden on me!!!if you want then I will give you money for baby's nourishment but don't expect more!! I know you did this drama to get money from me and you also win in This bcoz you are getting the money!!!!

No I don't love him I hate him I hate him for breaking My trust! I hate Him For Calling our love sin.. Bcoz of him You had To suffer so much I hate his existence I hate his face I hate His presence I hate His touch I hate Everything In him! She Scremed With Warm Tears flowing through her eyes! She Had become red in anger! Her past was haunting her Badly! The way he treated her The way He called sin to their symbol of love haunts Her! 

Arush understood the emotional turmoil of his mother! He had got to know that she still loves him But She is angry For what he did in past! The more She tries to forget It The more it pains her! He was feeling bad for his father too! May be he had reason To demean Annika and him but What can be the reason! If he loved Annika so much he would have chossed Better way to protect Annika and his child! Who can guarantee that what he did in past won't be repeated In future! It was difficult for Arush To trust on his own father!

But what is even the fault Of That poor boy! The man who is his father has ruined His mother life has ruined his life has killed his childhood Has killed His mother's soul! What If he did all purposely and again he wanted to take revenge for something But all his tears His pain Can't be false!

One minute Then what about that Tia kapoor?! Arush whisphered

Flashback

Arush!  Shivaaay Shouted from the main gate As soon as he saw Arush getting down from School bus!

SSO!! Arush Ran towards Him and Hugged his legs!

How are you champ! Shivaay ruffled his hairs!

I am Khidkitod! Arush said doing the famous SSO hair flick!

Shivaay chuckled Seeing His antics!

SSO today is my half Day We will be spending Half day toghter! Arush Said being excited

Wow! Then I must wait for you outside The school only! Shivaay said

But your work? Arush asked

It can wait! Shivaay said with smile!

Okay I should go now bye!!!  Arush said! 

Soon school got over and Shivaay took Arush To his flat!

SSO Your house is so nice! Arush said admiring the Interiors! 

Thanku champ! Shivaay said! Shivaay's eyes went on Arush's and Anika's photoframe! He quickly Hidded it in drawer! He then remembered that he has photo's in his room! He quickly went to hide them all By making lame excuse! Shivaay Had forgot his phone on side table! His phone rang!

SSO your phone!  Arush Shouted

Who's there? Shivaay asked from room!

Private Number! Arush said glimpsing At phone!

I am coming you don't have pick it okay! Shivaay shouted

Mistakely arush Picked the phone As he was trying to check who might be there at call! 

To be continued

Who might be on call? :-)

So this a little gift from my side For 4 years Completion of IB 😘😍