Ch 33

Third person's pov

Since last one year shivaay was able to hear his love's breakdown, no matter how much he was trying to wake up his body was giving up, but this time he did all his courage to wake up. He knew it was now or never.

Wake up Shivaay his inner voice encouraged him, please wake up for your wife please wake up. You have given them enough pain , now you can't let them suffer more. Please your son needs you.

With this his heart pumped blood fast, his metabolic functions of body increased rapidly, they say half of the dieases heal with the mindset, it was true indeed, his breath rate increased , with all the nuisances voices the nurse hurriedly came to his room! Her heart skipped a beat seeing Shivaay breathing so hard, his body shivering and ECG monitor showing increased heart rate ! She immediately contacted the doctor!! The doctor gave him injection to calm him down! The doctor was about to leave but soon he heard

"Annika "

_______________________________________

To all the days of hardships thank you for making her stronger! With a broad smile and courage in heart she is continuing to live! She is continuing to make her way throughout this harsh world!

Her thoughts were broken by a call, it was from Shivaay's doctor!

" Hello "

" Your days of hardships are soon going to be finished, he called your name today, he got consciousness"

Her heart skipped a beat, she hoped it wasn't a dream , she hoped it wasn't a delusion! As much as the news bloomed her heart in happiness but at the same time sadness had the slightest corner in heart!

Was she ready to face him? After all the misunderstandings? And over that after this consciousness would she be able to be in a relationship with him, would they be able to be the same they used to be?

Love can happen twice but not with the same person! Shall she forget her misery? Shall she forget her sufferings? Shall she give him another chance? Shall she move on from the way he treated in the past ? Shall she neglect the fact despite whatever his family did to them he still will go to them?

Despite facing the inner turmoil she couldn't neglect her son's feelings! Shivaay's face still haunted him! His face made her courageous boy to be scared of darkness! She couldn't neglect how would he react!

" Muma" Arush's melodious voice reached to her ears. Her son who had been her peace, her strength now it's the time where she should become his strength!

" Arush, muma has to tell you something"

" Yes muma"
She took him lap and planted a kiss on her forehead!

" Arush your SSO woke up " her heart broke seeing sweat beds on his face and she knew that trauma was again haunting him.

" Mu..ma" his voice shivered

" Do you want to meet him?" She asked

" As you say"

" I want to know your decision Arush, whatever passed in the past I know it is not easy for you to take, it's not easy for me too"

Imagine finding love who didn't treat her right, then disowning his own flesh, then getting to know it wasn't him who disowned his son and the mother of his son. Entire life she was living in a lie created by his family!

" You are so strong muma, I am not as strong as you, but I will come with you "  a tear fall from her eyes

" Thankyou" she knew why her son took this decision, he took it for her , he in true sense was her strength!

_______________________________________

After one year he had opened his eyes, how much he wished to see his love and his son first but to his disappointment he could only find a bunch of medical team  around his carrying various tests of him!

" Good morning, how are you feeling?" The person who probably he assumed as doctor asked

" Annika?" That person smiled

" She is coming to meet you, she waited for you a lot, you are a lucky man, she didn't leave hope of you " Shivaay's weak heart bloomed in happiness!

But the word lucky? How would he tell him how unlucky he was, he didn't get to experience his childhood, he didn't know how his child looked and then when he got to know about his child, circumstances again sepearted them!

The wait for few minutes felt like years to him! Her fragrance hit his nose, he could feel her walking and coming close to him, his heart started beating faster, his mind occupied with the sensations of her arrival!!

Finally the wait was over, he could see his love infront of him, despite huge amount of machinery attached to his body he got up with jerk just to see her! She was glowing through the years!

" Annika" tears escaped from his eyes!

Her wait was over too! He was here!

" Shivaay" she broke down and flied to his arms! The peace they got finally having each other in their arms!

" Why did you take so long to return?"
She cried

" I am so sorry Annika, I am sorry, now I have come I would never leave you and our son, I am sorry" he cried too planting kiss on her forehead!

That subtle affection felt surreal to them! It felt like heaven to them!

" Where is our son Annika? My eyes long to see him " he said

Her heart skipped beat as soon as she thought about Arush! She was so scared on both aspects! After seeing Shivaay,Arush's trauma will be triggered again , and seeing Arush scared of him Shivaay's heart will be broken!

" Arush my champ " he screamed on top of his voice!

With shivering feets entering the room with sweat covering his face and the memories of that day haunting his mind. But then he remembered his mother's word
" SSO is your father and he needs you as much as I need you and I know that you need him also. I know you had always wanted to have a father in your life. I know you have craved for him in your entire life. I know you want him to see you to appreciate your win your efforts in every aspect. I know you want us to be a normal family. But you have to put little efforts for it my son. Please be strong"

Arush took a deep breath and pushed the door in. As soon as his blue orbs meet with his he remembered those blue orbs shining in the darkness leaving him in flames of fire.

He screamed and fainted immediately.

To be continued