2

The 12 hour long flight felt like years, but the drive to Lundborg felt even longer. I decided to rent a car, my wallet was in pain, but according to my map, nothing was within a 80 mile radius of the palace. Or atleast, buildings with owners.

As I got closer, I took in all the buildings. All beautiful abandoned buildings that were crumbling to pieces. They looked to be from the 17th century. It felt as if an entire snapshot of time was completely frozen. What happened to these people? Where did they go?

Out of nowhere, I saw it.

The stone road wrapped up a small hill, the beautiful green fields showed off the amazing view, as it led up to the Lundborg Palace. The religious style of building was seen from the tall steeples around the palace. It was grand, oh so grand. It was made of a beautiful brick with windows all around it. If the house couldn't get any better, it was surrounded by a beautiful, calm moat.

 If the house couldn't get any better, it was surrounded by a beautiful, calm moat

(I found this random photo on google, don't come at me)

My jaw dropped as I approached the massive lot in front of the stairs.

"Holy shit." I screamed as I hopped out of my car. "You are a beauty, dear god!" I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and snapped a few photos, before I realized a sad fact.

"NO CELL SERVICE?!?" I shrieked at the top of my lungs.

"GREAT UNCLE SANSON, WHOEVER THE HELL YOU WERE I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!" I screamed as I tilted my head to the sky. "I, SUNGHOON, WANT TO KNOW WHAT IN THE HELL POSSESSED YOU TO NOT HAVE CELL SERVICE IN YOUR PALACE! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S CRUSTY OLD, GET SOME WIFI"

I gasped for air as my rage dulled. Yelling takes a lot out of me. I stomped on the floor, throwing a small hissy fit, before I finally calmed myself.

Time to explore this old palace.