10

"I will prepare you. I will do everything I can to get you close to him. We will tell you everything we know about him. " Jungwon said as he nodded at Beomgyu.

"Not to be dramatic or anything, but you guys are kinda sketchy. I like it." I said.

"Sketchy? By heavens, you talk like you're from a different time. In any case, you and Beomgyu have some preparations to do. Get on with it." Jungwon said with a knowing smile.

-

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask Beomgyu as we scurried down the hall.

"We are going to meet with the other gentleman-in-waiting and have a short ball room dancing lesson before the ball." He said as he scurried down

-

Needless to say, it was boring. We all perfected our dancing skills, mine much worse than the others, and learned about being an escort.

Our job was to escort a princess inside, and proceed with a dance. After that we can leave them and attend to our princes.

As the day grew late before the day of the ball, I went to Prince Jake's room to get his suit. I didn't notice how late it got, until I walked into his pitch black room.

"Sunghoon?" I heard Jake's groggy voice say. I shut the door behind me in the dark room, the only light was the faint moonlight shining in.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't realise how late it got. I just came for your suit." As I walked to his closet, he sat on the side of his bed. Before I could walk to the clothes, he said "Come here."

I stepped closer to him. "Yes?"

"Closer." He said, his hair was perfectly messed, and he looked like the most beautiful human being ever. I stood closer to him.

"Who are you?" He asked. "A random boy appears in my room one day, but he's not just any boy. He's the most perfect boy. The boy I've been looking for."

I couldn't speak, I just stared at him. The moon lit up his beautiful eyes as I studied his face.