22

“Hey, we are going to show you guys around our facilities. We will head to the Unit 1 room and start from there.” Ni-Ki said.

Jake and I nodded as we walked out of the room. While walking down the hallway, I could sense some tension between Sunoo and Ni-Ki, and I’m pretty sure Jake did too. I just shrugged it off as we continued through the halls.

-

“Okay so, I think the best way to get you three used to being here is to show you around.” Jungwon said. “As you know, this is basically our dorming area, but we will take you to more common areas where the other agents also hang out along with our training spaces.”

“So, are all these places built into the castle?” Jake asked as we started walking.

“Sort of. We mostly built it underneath the castle, but this place is basically an energy powerhouse. Not only are there loads of non-renewable energy sources buried beneath this place, but it is also the ideal place to set up energy turbines and water energy.” Jay said.

“Thats quite ironic then that this is Jakes castle, you know, the savior and everything like that.” I said and got a few chuckles in response. 

We headed underground into a big tunnel, and then Jungwon stopped in front of a door. “Now, we don't always train here, but majority of the agents do and it has the most equipment in the whole place.” He said as he pushed open the door. 

It was absolutely massive. It was bigger than any ballroom, but held so much equipment.

There was a rock climbing wall, a large track, boxing equipment, and so much more. No wonder these guys were so buff.

“The other agents are probably heading to bed since it is a bit late, but I thought this would be a nice way for you guys to see the place.” Jungwon said.

Jake, Amara, and I thanked him. He really did seem like a good leader.

Without hesitation I started running to the rock wall on the far side of the room. I loved these things. I heard shouts from the boys telling me to wait, but quite frankly I didn't care. I was in a different universe for fricks sake, why should I stop?

As I ran I could see Jake trailing behind me, a smile covering his face. 

Once we finally reached the wall, I grabbed onto the rocks and started climbing. I could see Jake confused, but once he saw what I did he simply copied me. The wall was massive with a ledge to sit at the top, so I did not stop climbing until I reached it.

I sat down, slightly out of breath from my sprint, and reached my hand out to help Jake climb his last step. I gripped his hand tight and shot him a smile as he lifted himself up and sat down next to me. We sat on the edge of the ledge with our legs dangling off, nothing was holding us there.

“That was the most fun I think I’ve ever had.” Jake said to me as he beamed. We both were laughing with each other as the rest of the group ran to the base of the rock wall.

“Could you guys not even wait to put on safety equipment?” Heeseung yelled up at us. I could tell him and Jungwon were a bit frustrated, but once they saw our smiles they let that slide.

“Now you too stay there, I’m going to go get the safety ropes so you don't die on your way down!” Jungwon yelled as he went to a closet. 

“If we talk quite enough, I doubt they would hear us from all the way up here.” I said to Jake and he nodded in response.

“I know you said earlier that in this world you weren't a prince, but I couldn’t disagree more.” I said, making him look up. I got drawn into his beautiful eyes as I pushed myself to continue. “You'll always be a prince in my eyes.”