4

"Jake, are you sure you have no idea what this guy is doing here?"

"Heeseung, I've told you a million times, I don't know!"

"Jake, Heeseung, calm down!"

"Oh shut up, Ni-Ki"

"Heeseung shh, I think he is waking up..."

My eyes fluttered open, and they met his. He was leaning over me, his hand brushing the side of his face, his lips slightly parted. His dark brown eyes stared into mine, utterly beautiful. It was him.

The boy from the painting.

"Oh wow, he really is awake! Jake, how did you do it?!" I looked around and saw the other five boys from the painting standing around, all looking at me.

"I didn't do anything Sunoo, I just sat here...." The beautiful boy answered.

"Well, your presence is a blessing anyways." The other boy replied.

I slowly sat up, looking at all of the boys. They were all beautiful, some wore happy expressions from my visit, but some wore sour scowles. All of their clothes are quite strange. White fluffy undershirts, paired with long blue coats and beige pants.

(YALL ALREADY KNOW THE FITS IM TALKING ABOUTTTTT) (They are so fine but they look like they would beat me up in school and steal my lunch money

(YALL ALREADY KNOW THE FITS IM TALKING ABOUTTTTT) (They are so fine but they look like they would beat me up in school and steal my lunch money.....)

I've never seen such outdated clothes. I thought, why are they dressed so silly? Did I pass out and wake up to a costume party?

I looked around the room, it was the same one I was in before, except this time it was filled with life. The dust covering the room was nowhere to be seen, candles were lit up everywhere, to make it even better flowers were lay all over the room, they added a nice pop of color and a sweet scent.

"W-what happened" I stuttered.

"Thank goodness, he isn't a mute." One of the boys said.

"Shut it Jay." The beautiful boy said as he turned back to me. "My apologies, we are all just surprised. My name is Jake, that's Jay, Jungwon, Sunoo, Ni-ki, and the grumpy one is Heeseung." He pointed each boy in order, Sunoo gave a wide smile, Jungwon and Ni-ki gave small waves, but Jay and Heesung still looked mad.

"Can you tell me what's going on? Why do those two look so mad?" I asked, motioning to Jay and Heeseung.

"Why am I so mad? I don't know, maybe because some random guy was found in Prince Jakes room! For all we know this is an assasionation plan and you are here to kill us!" Heeseung spat.

"OH GOODNESS! Jake hyung, step away from that boy!" Sunoo screeched.

"I'm sure he isn't here to kill us, let's let him speak." Jake said. He turned to me, his beautiful eyes glistening. "What are you doing here?"