17

I finally found him. He was in the middle of a group including the princes and their gentlemen-in-waiting.

"Jake" I said as I grabbed his hand. "We need to go now." I said urgently, my voice grabbing the others attention.

"What are you talking about?" Prince Jungon asked.

"I saw a man." I said. "A man with a gun. I over heard him saying that you guys will regret something. I don't fully understand but I know we need to leave."

"But-" Ni-Ki started as we then heard a loud gun shot from outside. The room went into a panic as I tightened my hold on Jake's hand.

"Everybody follow me, I have a plan." That was a complete lie. I have absolutely no plan whatsoever.

He princes and their gentlemen-in-waiting followed me as we ran up the stairs to Jake's room.

"Heeseung!" Yeonjun screamed. I stopped at turned around as Heesueung still stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Come on we have to go!"

"I can't leave her!" Heeseung screamed back. "I can't leave Amara."

Well I guess it all makes sense now. Heeseung is in love with a maid and is now risking his life for her. Love makes people do crazy things.

"Get her and meet us in Jake's room as soon as possible. " I said. He nodded as he ran down the hall. The rest of us kept racing to Jake's room as we heard another gun shot. We had to keep pushing through. I have to save them.

I finally pushed the door to Jake's room and we all shuffled inside as Hueiningkai locked the door behind us. As everyone caught their breath I picked up the book that I NEEDED to save us.I reread the poem

The 13 must run into my pages

"How many are there of us here?" I asked to no one in particular. 

"11" Beomgyu said. 11? This doesn't male sense, there should be 13….

Heeseung and Amara. That's it, the princes, there gentleman-in-waiting, and Amara. 

Before the sun. Rises, my story must be done

"How long until the sun rises?" I asked frantically.

"About 3 more minutes" Jay said. The whole room seemed confused about my strange questions.

I placed the book back down on the floor. "Everyone stand in a circle around this book. Sunoo go unlock the door so Heeseung and Amara can join us. The second they step in they need to grab our hands." I said.

Sunoo unlocked the door as everyone stood in a circle with 2 extra spaces for Heeseung and Amara. 

"Sunghoon what-" Jake started. 

"I love you Jake but I don't have the time to explain." I said as Heesueung walked through the door with a panicked Amara.

"Come grab our hands now!" I yelled as the other told them to come. The second the 13 of us held hands around the book I was ready.

The leader shall hail "Reveal"

"Reveal!" I shouted as the pages of the book began to flip and we felt a huge gust of wind ly through. I held the peoples hands next to me tight as I stepped into the book.

It felt like falling through a tornado I landed on something with a massive thud, and I head 12 other falling sounds follow.