9

"Come now Sunghoon, there are a few more people you need to meet." Beomgyu said in a rush. We rushed down the long hallways, our shoes clacking as we ran. Beomgyu stopped at a door and peaked in. "This is Prince Jay and his assistant Soobin. Jay follows whoever he thinks the most powerful will be, and right now he has his sights set on Heeseung. Im sure Soobin is doing everything he can to build a friendship between Heeseung and him. Jays comes from a wealthy family, but greed runs in their veins. They always want more."

Ominous.

"And the talk of the town himself, prince Heeseung. Stuck up, filthy rich, and owns a massive territory. He will do anything to be on top, and I mean anything. His assistant Yeonjun will follow him to the ends of the earth to get what they want. Pure evil." Beomgyu says as he prays away.

"Now, the last and most certainly the best. Prince Jungwon!" Beomgyu says as he steps into a massive bed chamber and takes a deep bow. Sunghoon follows him.

"Oh Beomgyu, I've told you a million times you don't need to call me prince. We've known each other since we were in diapers. We are friends." Jungwon said as he stood up from his desk and walked to them. "It's nice to properly meet you Sunghoon."

"You as well prince." Sunghoon bowed. "If you don't mind me asking, is there a reason you had Beomgyu show me around?"

"You're quite quick-witted aren't you." Prince Jungwon said. "I need your help with something." I raised my eyebrow. What could a prince want from me?

"I know something is going on with you. You are....different. Charming of course, but I see something in you that I see in myself. And I see that when you look at Jake."

"What?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"When we found you in his room, I saw the way you looked at him." I looked at him flabbergasted. "The reason I bring this up, is because I too look at someone that way. I've felt this way for years, the only person I've told was Beomgyu. I now have the chance to know him and I need your help."
"Who exactly is this him?"

"Prince Jay." He spoke quietly. "I know I can never be with him in the way I want to, but I need to be someone in his life. I need your help."

"How, how can I help you?" I asked

"Over the next day or two, you and Beomgyu will spend lots of time with the other gentleman-in-waiting. During that time, I need you to be-friend Soobin. Make him believe an alliance between Jungwon, Jay, and Jake would be the most powerful one in existence. If Jake is involved, people won't think my feelings of him are anything but friendship and politics."

"So you want to form a fake friendship with Jay to hide your crush?" I asked.

"DON'T- Don't call it that...." Jungwons blush deepened.

I looked to Beomgyu, he nodded at me. "What's in it for me?"