Plan C.L.A.S

"Hey Sparrow, Whatcha writing? And what does Class Mean?" Rain said as she leaned over her shoulder.

"C.L.A.S. Means Camouflage Letter As Swan." Sparrow said as she put the three sheets of paper exactly on top of each other.

"Cool. But how are you going to get a letter to anyone?" Sparrow held a finger up to silence Rain for a moment. Then she began folding. Rain watched in wonder as three sheets of paper became a swan. Sparrow stood up and walked over to the wall. "Hey, Guard!" A guard leaned over the wall.

"Yeah?" He said.

"When's your shift over?"

The guard thought about this. "Well, I suppose I'd be free of him right about now."

"....Free of who?"

The guard's eyes went white, and he fell. About five minutes later, his light blonde hair popped up. "How's it goin' folks?" His voice changed dramatically, changing from a deep voice to a light chirpy one, unrealistically young enough to pass for 7 in his 17-year-old body. "Hello, you people! Whatcha doin' down there? That place isn't supposed to be for kids," he said. "...Can you send this to East Grovewood st. 1094 Gravedale, SE?" Sparrow asked slowly, unsure about how this completely different boy would react. The answer was disappointing because the boy seemed to brush the comment off as if it never happened. "The name's Ocean, by the way, comes from my eyes. Apparently, my eyes look like the salty waves that lick the sand. Sorry. That's how my mother describes it. I miss her, College took a lot longer than I thought it would," Sparrow opened her mouth to speak, but Rain spoke first, putting Sparrow's plans for freedom aside for the time. "When did college start for you?" Ocean thought for a moment.

"I suppose it would be when I was seven, but Don't worry, I'm sure it's only been a few months at least." Sparrow, Mouse, and Rain looked at each other. "You're not supposed to go to college at seven." Mouse whispered loudly. Rain rolled her eyes. "I would have never guessed-I thought I was the only one who didn't get into college at 7!" She said dryly. "Hey! Ocean! Can you send this to East Grovewood st? 1094 Gravedale, SE?" Sparrow asked again. Ocean didn't answer. "Yes Or no, Ocean! Will you send the letter?!" Sparrow shouted angrily. He was wasting her time, time that was more valuable than the gem Gem girl stole a couple of years ago. "I...I can send it. But...but I don't know if I will have enough time to do it. He will come back in 5 minutes. Is that enough time to mail your letter?" Ocean asked. Sparrow stopped Rain from asking the question that was undoubtedly on her mind. "Who? Who comes back? What is going on?" Mouse said worriedly. "You will if you stop talking, so go, right now! What are you staring at? I said go!" Sparrow commanded, leaving the guard that called himself Ocean free from answering Mouse's prying questions. Ocean spun on his heels and dashed away. After a minute of watching Ocean go, Rain said, "He said his name was Ocean...But why does his name tag say, 'HI I AM... WILLIS' on it?"

You must be Wondering, Willis, why is this kid named Willis? I don't know how to answer that. It's cool, right? I am Willis, He is Willis. Let's call that a coincidence can we? I don't like people knowing too much about me. I have some history, like, I keep having this feeling that what I am doing isn't as good as you hope I am. But don't worry, Everything will be alright. I don't believe I am hurting anyone, So it's ok right? Right?