Epolouge

I watched the flock of bird's wings closely. I do that constantly after therapy. I have been practicing just a little, I practice moving my wings as the birds do, and soon I will use my own wings and soar. How did I manage to be the first human to ever grow wings? Due to my worst nightmare, Willis. Willis attacked me and I lost control over my arms. They were paralyzed for months. But In destroying Willis, Beautiful things grew from our wounds. Mouse had actual mouse ears and he could hear a feather fall, and Rain's iris' had changed into the shape of a rain droplet and she could see even the smallest things, and one day with practice, she will be able to zoom to microscopic levels. Gem Girl could tell if you were a good person. Everyone is a good person, or thinks they are, she says, but she could find the exact amount of good versus there...faults in character.  One doctor went to therapy with her. She taught him about equality for the poor. He is one of the most aware people about his privileges than everyone except Gem Girl herself. Swan and that seventeen-year-old boy she fell into the arms of named Ocean went to the movies last night. It has been the talk of the town. Gem Girl insisted that she test Ocean to check for disloyalties he might have to any of his close relationships, but Ocean was pure of heart, and so Gem Girl let Swan go out with him. Some of you people paying attention might be like, 'Wait! Don't you dare make this book without answering my question - What about the two Willis-infested creatures?' Well, The police found a drowned lady and a pile of bones. Scientists are safely testing to see how Willis's disease can drown them in their own nightmares. This may be the end of Willis, but this is not the end of Imagination, and while Willis is the keeper of nightmares, Gem Girl is the keeper of dreams. 

 ~Sparrow