loser

"y/n!" you turned around to see a group of guys walking up to you. you looked around the hallway for a easy way to escape, but they were already in front of you before you could find an exit.

"hey." you greeted and looked over the guys. there were four of them. "i have to get to the gym."

"we'll come with you!" one of them spoke up.

"no, it's fine. it's just a little walk." you quickly shot down their request.

"we'll keep you company. it's no fun walking alone." the blond one said. at least her naturally blond and not like someone you know.

"no seriously im just gonna walk by myself." you started to walk away. the footsteps of four guys were trailing behind you as you walked down the stairs.

you started to make a run for it when they far too close to you for your comfort. "why are you running?" one of them asked.

because you're creepy

you threw open the door to an empty classroom and quickly shut the door behind you.

"oh of course it's you." you looked up and saw atsumu leaning against the teacher's desk.

"what are you doing here?"

"hiding from girls." he answered. "what about you?"

"same thing, but with guys." you pulled out a chair and sat down in it. he had his arms crossed and was staring at you. "stop staring."

atsumu's expression made it look like he just came back into reality from another planet. his eyes moved away from you to the ceiling.

"two of the most popular people who hate each other at this school stuck in the same room." he mumbled. "how fun."

"very fun indeed." you answered his sarcastic comment with another one and pulled your phone out. you sent a quick text to one of your teammates, telling her that you would be late.

"i have an idea." atsumu paused for you to answer him, but your attention was on your phone. he picked up a pen from the teachers desk and threw it at you.

"what?" you threw the pen back at him after it hit you on the head.

"i said i had an idea." he repeated while catching the pen when it was centimeters away from his face.

"and why would I be interested in this idea?" you were still texting your teammate.

"because it'll solve your boy problem." he watched as you flickered your eyes up from your phone. "that got your attention."

"what's the idea?" you asked.

"be my girlfriend."

"fuck no." you shook your head. "how is that an idea?"

"let me explain the whole thing. we can do the fake dating thing to get the fan girls and guys off our backs." he explained. "get it?"

"i guess that is smart.." you slowly said. "can we break up whenever?"

"if you want to break up then tell me and we'll break up." he nodded. "we just need to make a grand scene when I ask you out."

"in front of people?"

"how else would the news spread quickly?" he loosened his tie.

"tell the schools gossiper or something? tell you fangirls that you're taken by me?" you listed off ideas.

"but asking you out gives me an opportunity to spread the news and embarrass you." he smirked and let go of his tie when it was hanging loosely off his uniform.

"dick." you said under your breath.

"bitch."

"jerk."

"loser."

"loser? what grade are we in?"

"whatever, so sunshine. we got a deal?" he pushed himself off the desk and walked towards you.

"first of all." he turned a chair around and sat on the chair backwards, facing you. "don't call me that and i guess we can try the fake dating."

"i've made three rules."

"and they are.."

"no feelings." he stuck one finger up.

"don't have to worry about that one." you assured him.

"no kissing unless it's for show." two fingers were up now.

"like i'll ever want to kiss you." you felt disgusted at the idea of it.

"and no fucking."

"definitely no problem there."

"then we're all good! oh and also we probably shouldn't flirt with anyone else because then it's gonna look like we cheated." he added.

"fine with me." you stood up and pushed the chair back in.

"then give me some time to think of a proper proposal." he said and got up with you.

"cant wait."