lazy

"here." atsumu handed you his dry jacket. "just do whatever your comfortable with."

he went to go get his clothes and left you to change. you took off your shirt and pulled on his jacket, zipping it up.

you uniform skirt was still wet and you couldn't do anything about that. atsumu came back with his dress shirt on, the top couple buttons were open. he was looking down at his belt, buckling it up.

"my shoes are wet." you said and looked down at them.

"get on." you looked up and saw atsumu's back facing towards you.

you didn't think about it for a second before getting on his back. "you're so nice now." you said and pinched his cheek.

"i didn't wanna hear you complain the whole walk because your shoes were wet."

"wait, can i take my shoes off?" you asked. "it's uncomfortable."

he let you back down and you took your shoes and socks off. you tied your shirt around the shoes, making a makeshift carrier and picked up both yours and atsumu's backpack.

"ready?" he asked and leaned back down. you held all three things and got onto his back.

he walked out of the forest, following the trail and back onto the open streets.

"i still hate you." you said.

"why?" he turned his head to the side and side glanced at you.

"you're still in the negative numbers because the way you asked me out. throwing me into the water, not once, but twice."

"it was worth it." he said and crossed the street.

"but then, the mall trip did give you a few more positive points."

"yay me." he cheered for himself, making a little smile grow on your lips.

"and i don't know if being best friends with my grandma is good or bad." you admitted. "it kind of scares me."

"you should be glad." he said and fixed your position on his back, moving his hand a little. "your boyfriend and your grandma, best friends."

"fake boyfriend." you fixed and used one hand to carry all three bags. the other moved up and brushed his damp hair away from his face.

"but you gotta admit it, you don't hate me anymore." he said.

"no, i think i do."

"i don't think so. you wouldn't be on my back if you hated me."

"i don't have to walk. why would i ever turn that down?"

"lazy ass." he murmured and flicked his head to the side, making droplets of water fall onto your face.

you pushed his hair back again and patted his head, hoping it would stay in place.

then it fell again

"your hair is more annoying than you right now." you ran your hands through his hair and straightened it out, feeling the dampness between your fingers.

he tensed up at first, but then turned to look at you. "don't insult the hair."

"i'm insulting it."

"of course you are." he said and boosted you up his back.

"why is it that color? at least osamu's is a pretty color."

"at least men isn't grey like his, makes his hair looks like an old man's." he fought back.

"you can't talk."