pg-13

"jacket. please."

atsumu handed his jacket to you while he got his clothes on. you two had just spent over two hours in the water and were ready to leave.

"I forgot how much I liked this place." atsumu said and shook his head causing water droplets to splash everywhere.

"I've only bought you here once." you said and ran your hand through his hair to push it back.

"you should bring me here more often."

"maybe I will."

"how's your ankle?" he asked.

"it's fine. I get this thing off in a week or something so." atsumu turned around and gestured for you to get on his back. you got on without thinking about it and laid your head on his shoulder.

"am I taking you back to your house?"

"yep." you spent the whole way home thinking about what happened. did you grandma need to go to a bigger and better hospital? is she completely healed? is she gonna have to stay in the hospital even more?

you were so deep in thought that you didn't notice you were already home. "text me if something happens and ill be over in two minutes." atsumu said while putting you down.

"I will."

he nodded and ducked his head down to kiss you. you placed your hands on the side of his neck and kissed him back. "goodnight." he pecked your lips one more time before leaving.

you watched as he walked down the street until he was no longer in your view before walking inside the house.

"um.. mom?" you asked when you saw her walking back and forth between the rooms.

"oh, you're home! come here."

atsumu had gotten into the shower when he got home. "y/n's at the door." osamu said when he got out.

"she is?" atsumu had his towel over his shoulder and a tank top on with his sweats. he put the towel away and walked downstairs where you were. "hey. I didn't know you were coming over."

you turned around and wrapped your arms around his waist the second he was in your range. "whoa, okay. what's wrong?" he wrapped his arms around you and tilted your head up.

"grandma'snotdoingsowellsowehavetogotothehospitalintokyobecausethatswhatthedoctorssaidandwe'restayingatmyauntshouseandihategoingtherebutmycousinisokayiguess." you rushed out and buried your face in his chest.

"slower."

"I have to go to tokyo."

"no."

"it's grandma. I have to be there for her."

"when are you leaving?"

"tomorrow morning."

"when are you coming back?"

"I don't know."

"what do you mean you don't know?" he asked.

"it means I don't know." you pulled away slightly and looked at him. "before third year starts."

"so you'll be back." atsumu said.

"yeah."

"okay."

"okay."

"I don't want you to go." he said after a couple seconds of silence.

"I don't want to go either."