pretty boy

"samu hurry up!" you knocked on the bedroom door until your boyfriend answered the door. "i'm gonna leave if you're not out here soon and tell my dad you ditched me!"

"okay okay. no need for the dad threat." atsumu leaned down to press a kiss on your forehead before getting his tie on properly.

he got the tie around his neck before you grabbed his tie and pulled him towards you. "we're gonna be late for dinner." you helped him get his tie on while he got the buttons on his shirt.

"we are not." atsumu denied. "besides, your pretty boy has to be looking pretty to meet your dad."

"i can tell you this." you raised your hands to his shoulders. "he doesn't give a shit if you're pretty or not. he will give a shit if you're late though."

atsumu visibly paled and turned off the light to his room. "alright let's go. one family dinner and we'll be punctual." he took your hand and led you down the stairs.

"i don't think we'll be punctual." you said and followed him to the direction of your house.

"hush sunshine. we'll be there early." atsumu said and let his arm wrap around your shoulders.

"what's your definition of early?" you asked and he didn't bother answering.

his tie was still a bit loose, but you let it be. when you reached your house he let go of you to run his hands down his clothes.

you lean against the door to watch him and he glanced over at you. "good?" he checked before returning to smoothing out his clothes.

"good." you went over to him and grabbed his hands to stop him. "you're always good." you placed his hands on your waist and placed your hands on the back of his neck and pull his mouth down on yours.

"i hope you know that fed my ego more than any other compliment did." he said against your lips and you felt his grin.

"oh shit. let me take that back then. you're never good and you look like shit right now." you said with the sarcasm clear in your tone.

"you're words always have an effect on me." atsumu said lovingly.

you two stayed outside of the house like there weren't two families inside waiting for you two.

your hands had found his tie again and you used that to pull him even closer to you. atsumu started walking forwards and had you trapped you against the wall.

his hands were on either sides of your head and he had nudged his knee between your legs and he pulled your hips against his.

"whoa whoa whoa. at least wait until after dinner." your grandma came out of the house with her hand over her eyes.

"yeah, i know right." osamu's voice came from behind her. "they're both freaks. this is why you can't bring these two anywhere."

"shut up." atsumu pulled away from you and helped your smoothen out your dress. "we told you that you could've invited suna, but did you? if he were here you two would be even worse than us."

osamu simply just held his hands up in the air and walked back into the house, not denying the statement.

"now if you two can go inside and so we can start eating." grandma said and walked back in.

"i was two minutes away from eating something else." atsumu muttered under his breath, but still loud enough for you to hear.

you slapped his shoulder and walked ahead of him. he followed behind you like a lost puppy.