player

"special cookie." atsumu came right to you after dinner, demanding his cookie.

you were in the middle of reflecting on osamu's words and didn't even see him in front of you.

"sunshine. y/n. hello." atsumu waved his hand in front of your face.

"what? oh right, come on." you said and walked towards the kitchen. atsumu happily followed after you as you opened the container of cookies.

"an extra small cookie just for you." you said and he pouted.

"i thought when you said special you meant an extra big cookie."

"i'm just kidding pretty boy. stop pouting." you pulled out the cookie that you made him. it was a little bigger than the rest.

"did i mention i might fall in love with you?" he teased again and took the cookie.

"that's the third time now." you reminded him and took a cookie for yourself.

atsumu was eating the cookie in two bites, stuffing his whole mouth like a chipmunk. you poked his cheek and he slapped it away.

he was about to open his mouth to talk, but you stopped him. "finish eating first." he nodded and hurried up a swallowed the cookie.

"tomorrow's saturday."

"yes."

"since we don't have school, could you stay over? we can play video games and all that." he said and reached for another cookie.

"really?"

"yeah."

"you want me to stay here?" you repeated.

"yes."

atsumu looked down at you, back at his cookie, back at you, and repeating the cycle until you answered.

"i'll ask grandma." you said and walked out of the kitchen after throwing one more glance back at him.

atsumu nibbled on his cookie, ready for your answer. he needed a new video game partner other than osamu. and you were the perfect choice.

nothing else

just a video game partner

and board game partner

an all games partner

"she said i can stay." you said making him jump in surprise.

"a warning next time would be nice." he said and finished his cookie. "you can sleep on the couch."

"very funny."

"i am very funny. osamu can sleep on the couch." he said and closed the tin of cookies.

"so i can take your bed?"

"you can take 'samu's bed." atsumu corrected.

"better." you nodded and rested your head on his shoulder. he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer.

"tired?" he asked and you nodded. "come on, let's go upstairs." he walked towards the stairs and you followed him.

"wait. i'll meet you up there." you said and left his side to say bye to your grandma.

atsumu stayed by the stairs and watched you walk up to your grandma and give her a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

he didn't even notice he was staring until you looked up to meet his gaze. your grandma was telling you something that he couldn't make out.

he gave you a small smile and you returned the gesture before walking back to him. "good?"

"good." you looked down at his hand that he held it out for you. you held his hand like it was a normal everyday thing while you two walked upstairs.

osamu was already sitting on his bed when you two walked in. he sat up, glanced down at your hands, and laid back down.

you rushed over to atsumu's bed fort and turned the lights on. "we have cards, video games, and board games. and we have just dance." atsumu said and threw you the controller.

"we'd slap each other if we attempt to dance in here." osamu said and caught the controller before it hit it head.

"and?" atsumu grabbed the back of your shirt and pull you out of his bed. you were texting ayame while he dragged you out and leaned against his leg when he let go.

"you're player two." atsumu said down at you.

"no way." you said and stood up. "who's player one?"

"me." he said and held up his controller.

"can i have it?"

"let me think." he stopped and thought for a while. he held the controller out to you. "no." then pulled it back.

osamu put his headphones onto his ears and scrolled through his phone while you two fought.

"i'll fight you for it." you challenged.

"okay."

"you're not gonna stop me?"

"nope."

"okay." you wrapped your arms and legs around him and tried dragging him down.

"good try sunshine." he laughed and grabbed your waist from behind and turned you around so you were now facing him.

your hand trailed down to his wrist and tried to grab it, but he pulled it back before you could.

"nope." he raised his arm up and supported you up so you didn't fall. you leaned up and grabbed the controller since it was swinging off his wrist.

you pulled it down and slide it off his wrist. "i win." you said and slid the player two controller to replace the old one that was now yours.

"i let you win." he said and threw you onto his bed.

"sure you did." you nodded and wrapped his blanket around your shoulders. you got back on the floor and leaned against his legs again.

"samu you playing?" atsumu asked. "samu." osamu was swinging his legs while listening to his music. "hey hand me that pillow will you."

you reached for the pillow and handed it up at him. atsumu threw the pillow at osamu, who finally looked up.

"what?" he asked and sat up.

"dancing." you gave him jazz hands and atsumu pushed your head down.

"as long as we're not dancing the tango then alright." osamu jumped off the bed.

"the tango is option." atsumu said and fixed the strap on his wrist.

"ill pay to see you dance the tango."

"how much?"

"this weeks snacks after practice." osamu said.

"what do you say?" atsumu looked down at you.

"do i have to give in 100% effort?"

"nope."

"then alright."

"do you want me to get you a whole dress too?" atsumu asked and helped you up.

"i'll just wrap this blanket around me." you said and tied a knot to keep it in place. "see." you spin around and nearly tripped on your new blanket dress.

"very cute." atsumu said and continued spinning you around.

"thank you. you should get a suit."

atsumu looked around and grabbed a cowboy hat out of his closet. "may i have this dance?" he asked and held his hand out.

"you may." you placed your hand in his and he bought it up to his mouth and pressed his lips against the back of your hand.

"let's dance."