pervert

"y/n what the fuck?" osamu let out a strained shout when you were asking kita to play another game.

"how do you still have the energy to play?" suna asked, wiping his face with his shirt.

"hey, he does too." you said and pointing at atsumu who was setting the ball to himself.

"you two are crazy." ayame shook her head.

"that's why they're dating." osamu said and looked over at his twin. "you two are a crazy couple. scary sometimes."

"we've havent even been dating for long." you said and served the ball directly at the back of atsumu's head.

he turned around while keeping a hand on the back of his head. he was about to yell at who just threw it, but then stopped glaring when he saw it was you.

"sunshine you hurt me." he said and picked up the volleyball that you just hit him with. "your turn."

"oh fuck no." you spun around and ran away from him.

"get back here you little shit!" he chased after you.

"i'm not stupid!" everyone was watching you two in amusement, except suna who was filming everything.

atsumu caught up to you and wrapped his arm around your neck. a headlock. "well well well. look who we have here." he said and smirked down at you.

"get off me." you tried to pull his arm off, but he wouldn't move. "didnt know you were into choking."

"you're the one being choked." he said and loosened his arm a little bit.

"kitaaa." you called out.

"shhhh." atsumu's hand covered your mouth. "don't call for him! what are you? crazy?"

"atsumu let her go." kita scolded. atsumu let out a sigh before releasing you.

"i'm free!" you said and walked away from him. you sat down next to ayame who was sitting on the stage.

atsumu was being scolded by kita and you were watching in amusement. his eyes immediately found yours when kita walked away.

"your boyfriends coming." ayame said and walked away. "i don't wanna third wheel."

"how was the scolding?" you asked when he leaned next to you on the stage. his head rolled to the side and sent you a lazy glare.

"you're cute," he flicked your forehead rested his elbows on the higher platform. "getting me in trouble like that."

"thank you very much for the compliment." you smiled at him and started to swing your legs back and forth, your heels hitting the stage.

"stop that." he mumbled while watching ayame and another one of your teammates serve volleyballs over the next.

you stopped for a second before continuing again. "i said stop." he grabbed your ankle to stop your feet from hitting the stage.

he turned to look at you and then his hand was next to your face in a flash. you honestly thought he was gonna slap your head, but then heard a smack.

you looked over and saw a volleyball bouncing onto the floor. "fuck." he winced and bought his hand closer to him.

"sorry about that!" akagi called out and ran to get the volleyball back.

"stupid fucking finger jams." atsumu cursed and pushed himself off the stage to walk over to where kita kept the tiny first aid kit.

you followed after him and sat down on the chair while he picked up the tape to wrap his fingers in.

"want me to help?" you asked, noticing him struggle.

"yes please." he said and shoved the tape at you. you grabbed his hand and wrapped the tape around two of his fingers. "my own personal nurse."

"hate that." you said and threw the roll of tape back into the box.

"my own personal doctor."

"getting worse." he pushed you off the chair and sat down in it instead. "chair stealer."

"sit down." he patted his lap. "we are dating after all."

"i think i'll pass for now." you said.

"for now." atsumu's face lit up, clearly liking the sound of that. you placed his hand on the side of his face and pushed him away.

"i'll change that to a never."

"it's too late. you already said for now which means you'll sit on me sometime soon." he said and grabbed your shirt, pulling you closer to him.

"if you're thinking dirty then stop." you looked down at him.

"well i'm thinking of it now that you bought it up." he confessed.

"pervert."

"although getting into another fight with you would be more fun."

"we can go fight right now." you offered. "we're the only two who still has energy left anyway."

"let's go," he shot off his chair and ran to the middle of the stage.

"THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER FIGHT!" osamu yelled and ran to the stage.

"ten on y/n." suna said and sat down in front of the stage.

"same."

"yep."

"me too."

"ready for this?" atsumu said.

"it's just like every other fight." you said and stretched your arms over you head. kita wasn't even bothering to stop you two and neither was your captain.

"we'll see about that."