e : clumsy & gramps

emika and daiki - atsumu and y/n
kiyo and june - osamu and suna

"atsumu!"

"what?"

atsumu came back into the house carrying four year old emika in his arms.

"wheres daiki's jacket?" you asked and opened up the closet.

"he's hiding it." atsumu grinned at his son who had a mischievous look on his face.

"we've raised a mini version of you." you groaned and walked over to daiki. "you wanna go outside and play in the snow?"

"yes."

"then go get your jacket. june and kiyo should be over soon." you patted daiki's head as he ran off to his room in a hurry.

emika patted atsumu's shoulder to be let down and ran off after her brother.

"aren't gin and ayame coming over too?" atsumu asked and wrapped you in his arms.

"yup. and their kid."

"him?" atsumu whined. "he hangs out with emika too much."

"they're just kids pretty boy. relax."

"so?"

"she hates him." you stated the obvious.

"ever heard of enemies to lovers? we hated each other once."

"did we really?"

the doorbell rung and then rung again twice. you went over to let osamu, suna, june, and kiyo in.

"good morning!" seven year old june wrapped her arms around your waist before hugging atsumu.

"good morning." kiyo yawned and rubbed his eyes. "we're here too early. they made me get up at eight." kiyo told you.

"poor kid. the kids woke us up at eight." you ruffled kiyo's hair and we went to find his younger cousins.

"uncle samu and suna!" emika ran out of her room and towards the family of four, not before tripping on the carpet on her way causing her to fall.

"she inherited her mom's gracefulness." atsumu commented and picked up his daughter who was rubbing her forehead.

"dad tells me to blame mom everything i fall over." emika said and reached over for her uncles.

"smart." suna nodded and lifted emika into the air. "hey kiddo, guess who's coming over."

"don't say it." emika already knew the answer.

"your lovely boyfriend ginjima keniji!" osamu answered and emika let out a heavy sigh.

"he's not my boyfriend and i don't like him." she crossed her arms.

"i don't like him either." atsumu agreed and you smacked his head.

"let's go to the backyard!" june said and grabbed daiki's hand to lead him outside.

"hi miya!" the new addition to the group shouted causing all eight people in the house to turn around when they heard their name.