beloved

atsumu arrived at school with one goal on his mind. he went up the stairs two at a time and rushed into his classroom.

his eyes flew through the crowd of people until he saw you sitting at your desk with a notebook in front of you. your leg was propped up on the chair in front of you with your foot hanging off the end.

you were reading through the notes ayame lent you before atsumu slammed his hand down on your desk, making you jump in surprise.

"good morning to you too." you glanced up at him before looking back down at the notebook.

"confirm it." he said and sat down, not even bothering to taking his backpack off.

"confirm what?" you didn't take your eyes off the notes.

"hangman." he slid the paper over to you.

you fell asleep while he was still solving it last night and never found out if he figured it out. apparently atsumu hung up at one in the morning, so that was probably the time he solved it.

"okay." you closed the notebook and took the picked up the paper. "how long did it take you?"

there were words that were crossed out all over the paper and the alphabet in the corner of the paper.

he even put a cast on the hangman with an arrow pointing at it saying "that's you"

"it was definitely helpful that the person who had the answers fell asleep." he said sarcastically and leaned back in his chair.

"well sorry for being tired." you looked at the extra marks on the paper rather than the actual words.

"say it."

"say what?" then you allowed yourself to look at the five words.

"i need a confession, a statement, the words to come out of your mouth." he nearly begged.

two out of three broken

a bit random? probably.

the easiest way for you to confess without it being awkward and in person? yes.

probably should've added the word rules? that might've been easier for him.

"ill kiss you right in front of the class if you don't." he threatened, knowing you hated being put on the spot.

"you won't."

"i will."

"you w-"he grabbed your jaw and forced your face up to look at him. "you will, okay." he let go and placed his hands on the desk.

"good morning everyone!" the teacher walked into the room and you shoved the paper into atsumu's pocket.

"after practice." atsumu said under his breath, but loud enough so you could hear him. you nodded and put ayame's book away.

the day went by quickly and you were cleaning up your things to go to the guys gym. "hey." ayame turned around and you handed her the notebook back.

"thanks. need help walking?" she asked. you were sitting on the floor while setting the ball to yourself for half the practice and the other time you were throwing up volleyball's for the others to hit.

"yes please."

"come here." she grabbed your waist and you wrapped one arm around her shoulders. "why won't you just use the crutches?" she asked while you walked.

"i rather not."

"always so stubborn." she shook her head and you pushed her glasses up since they were falling down her nose.