cruel

"you know we're probably gonna have to kiss at one point." atsumu said and propped his chin in his hand, looking at the side at you.

"that's great." you said sarcastically and continued scribbling something on your paper.

"wanna practice?" you already knew there was a smirk on his face before you looked at him.

"i think you know my answer to that." you answered and looked back down at your paper.

"just a kiss."

you kissed the tips of two of your fingers and pressed it against his lips. "done."

"thats indirect."

"no shit."

"you'll be begging me to kiss you one day." he sighed and looked down at your paper.

"i think it'll be the other day around." you argued.

"10 that i'm right."

"you're gonna get broke if you keep betting money like this." you said. "but 10 that i'm right."

"and now to write this down so we remember this." he said and wrote it down on a sheet of paper.

"how fun." you put your homework away and checked the clock. "arent you supposed to be at practice?"

atsumu shook his head. "not today, on thursday we do."

"new flash pretty boy, it's thursday." atsumu stared at you for a second before jumping out of his seat and rushing out the door.

ayame walked into the door after he left and looked at you. "why is he running like you just sent your sleep paralysis demon after him?"

"no reason." you said and smiled up at her sweetly.

today was wednesday

"and i'll be going home before he finds me." you said and grabbed your things.

"good luck." ayame chucked while you left the room. you quickly ran down the stairs and made your way to the front gates.

'nope." atsumu grabbed your waist and pulled you back. "that was cruel of you. i had to run all the way down to the gym just for the gym to be locked and suna laugh at me."

"whoops."

he kept one arm around you and walked out of the school. "now you're gonna pay for it."

"where are we going?" you asked.

"places."

atsumu was making his way to the lake that was next to the school with you under his arm.

"ill bite you again."

"what are you? a dog?" he asked and covered your eyes.

"i'm about to be murdered. i cant believe your leaving my grandma to life by herself now. i think you're the cruel one in this situation."

"shhh." he said and picked you up.

"why are my feet off the ground, why are my feet off the ground. why are my feet off the ground. why are my feet off the ground." you said and kicked your legs.

"you'll be on the ground soon." he said and threw you into the water. you gasped and stood up, barely making your head rise above the water. "told you."

"you're dead miya," you said and grabbed his leg, pulling him into the water. he threw both your bags onto the shore before he threw you into the water so none of your books would get wet.

atsumu pushed his hair away from his face and smirked at you. "wanna play it that way sunshine?"

"you started it pretty boy."

"yes thank you, i am very pretty if i say so myself." he said and grabbed you legs. he pulled on them making you loose balance and fall back into the water.

you had to push your body up in order to get up. he wrapped your legs around his waist and wouldn't let them go.

your arms reached up and wrapped around his neck. "was this all a plan for us to end up in this position?" you asked and leaned as far away as you could.

"i don't know what you mean." he said and let go of your legs.

"whatever you say." you let you body lean back with your arms outstretched, grazing against the water and atsumu shot his arm out before you could fall into the water. "thought you were gonna let me fall."

atsumu stared at you for a second before moving his arm causing you to fall back under water. thankfully, your legs were still around his waist so you just lifted yourself back up.

when you looked away from him, atsumu's eyes traveled down to your chest and immediately shot back up and looked away. he could see both the outline and the color of your bra through your wet uniform.

"what's got you so flustered?" you asked and got down. "ew my shoes are wet."

"mine are too."

"i wonder who's fault that is."

"your the one who told me today was thursday." atsumu said and made his way out of the water.

"and you're the one who believed it." yoi winced when you felt the wetness inside of your shoes. "my socks are wet."

"who's fault is that." atsumu mimicked your words from earlier.

"you threw me into the lake!"

"just walk." atsumu shrugged and picked up both your bags. you ran up to him and jumped into his back.

"you're twice as heavy now that there's water on your clothes." he said, but carried you.

"deal with it."

"do i get a kiss after."

"keep dreaming."

"yes ma'am."