e: fiancées

~ i decided to write all of it ~

"where are you taking me?" you asked when atsumu picked you up and started walking with you over his shoulder.

"places." he repeated the same answer from back when you two were still fake dating.

"you better not fall while carrying me." you said and poked his lower back.

"no promises."

"I'll kill you."

"no you won't."

"maybe i will."

atsumu raised his hand and smacked it back down on your ass. that caused your leg to kick him out of surprise and you slapped his ass back.

"stop it before i drop you." he said and looked over his shoulder at you.

"you started it!"

"you said you would kill me!"

"i don't mean it!" atsumu put you down and made you face him.

"there's always a five percent you mean what you say." he said.

"not to murder! who do you think i am?"

"l/n y/n. my girlfriend." he answered.

"exactly."

atsumu bent down and scooped you up again. "okay back on track we go." he started walking again.

"fun."

"your head okay?" he asked, making sure you didn't pass out or anything.

"great, enjoying the view." you said and patted his thighs.

"nice to know." atsumu finally reached the spot and put you down.

but kept one hand over your eyes.

"okay." atsumu was talking to himself that this point. "okay."

he removed his hand from your face and you looked around.

"why the fuck are we back in school?" you asked when you saw where he bought you.

"well." you had your back to him and were looking at the classroom while atsumu was fumbling with his pockets.

the lights were off and he had hung fairy lights around the room to light it up. the same lights he had in his room.

"this was where we had that whole agreement thing. fake dating. you know, then that grew into a real dating thing." atsumu pulled out the box and felt himself getting nervous.

"i threw a pen at you here." you remembered.

"and i caught it." atsumu nodded and started calming down when you remembered the classroom.

"and where you formed all three rules. and then broke all of them." you turned back around. "i think we have a habit of making rules and breaking them."

"new rule?" you looked up expecting to see atsumu there, but instead he had one knee down on the floor and a certain box in his hand. "don't get married."

"that's so much commitment that you're committing to me.." you said, shocked while staring at the ring and then at him.

"you're worth committing for."

"i refuse to cry."

"just cry already." he nudged your foot with his own. "so, do you want to break this rule with me?"

"no."

"you're joking." atsumu was unfazed by your answer. he knew you too well.

"you're right. I'm kidding, of course i will." you jumped on him before he fully stood up and he had to pull away from a hug so he could get the ring on.