e: parents

quick note, the last two chapters have been labeled with an e: in front of their names. that mean it's just an extra. the book ended at the chapter "sunshine" and these are extra chapters bc i can't write epilogues and don't want it to end yet. u don't have to read these if u don't want to

"this is all your fault." you had your head buried into a pillow while laying on the bed.

"all my fault? you weren't complaining when the actual deed was being done." atsumu sat down next to you and moved the pillow away.

"i don't care. your fault."

"oh come here." atsumu  pulled you closer to him and hugged you to his chest. "it'll be over in a  few weeks. one or two wasn't it?"

"then there will be more pain!" you realized and raised your hand to smack his chest.

atsumu blocked your hand before you could and lifted your hand to his mouth, kissing the ring that was on your finger.

"i know and I'm sorry." he let you curl up to his chest while he held you.

"I'm hungry." you mumbled and atsumu carefully pushed you off him.

"I'll get food." he said and stood up.

"i wanna go downstairs."

"alright." atsumu picked you up bridal style. when walking down the stairs atsumu had held you close to his chest so you wouldn't move as much.

he put you down on the couch and handed you the remote while he went into the kitchen. "june and kiyo are coming over with the newly engaged couple!"

"we're getting old!" you groaned. "we're married and we're having kids and we're growing up and we're all gonna die soon."

atsumu poked his head back into the living room after hearing your statement. then he slowly walked back into the kitchen.

"at least june and kiyo are coming over. did you know kiyo's into baseball?" you asked and looked at the pictures that suna sent you. "cute kid."

"what about june?" atsumu asked.

"she just turned four. i think they were trying to get her to learn how to swim." you stood up and made your way into the kitchen.

"why didn't you stay on the couch?" he asked when he turned around and just saw you there.

"it was lonely." you leaned against the counter and watched him make grilled cheese.

atsumu nodded and leaned down to kiss you on his way to the fridge.

"hi!" the door opened and june came running through. she looked over the edge of the couch before turning around to the kitchen.

"there she is!" june jumped into atsumu's open arms as he picked her up. "just talking about you."

"how's this one?" suna nodded over to you with kiyo on his back.

"I'm dying suna." you said and watched as atsumu placed june on the counter so she could watch him prepare your food.

"this is a dramatic person right here." suna told kiyo.

"I'm not being dramatic. many people can die in childbirth." you said. "are you saying you want me to die?" you gasped.

"when did i-" suna asked and kiyo looked at suna weirdly.

"why do you want her to die?" kiyo accused.

"i never said that." suna put kiyo down and he walked over to osamu.