moody

your legs were currently wrapped around atsumu's waist while he had you in a headlock.

again

you moved your arms up to his neck and looked down at his arm. "i'm gonna bite you." you warned.

"do it then."

and you did.

"holy fuck i didn't think you'd actually bite me!" he released you from the headlock and you were clinging onto his back.

you took that opportunity to cross your arms in front of his neck and leaned back.

"this turned very kinky." ayame whispered.

"freaks." suna said. he had his hands on the floor while he leaned back.

"certified freak." ayame said under her breath.

atsumu let out a gasp and he grabbed your legs. now it was like a piggyback ride.

"to fighting, to being kinky, and now being a couple." osamu said and watched you two.

"how does one even win?" kita asked, sitting down next to osamu.

"i think until one gives up."

"which will be never." ayame said and pulled her shorts down since they were riding up her legs. "stupid little shorts."

"i think we'll be here a while." suna said. he had his phone out and was done recording you two.

one of your legs was hooked around atsumu's while the other was still around his hips. "what the fuck are you doing?" he asked.

"not really sure, just winging it at this point." then an idea popped into your head. your hands moved to his side and his neck, tickling him.

was it evil? yes. but it's atsumu.

"you're playing evil!" he laughed, but kept one arm around your waist.

"then give up." you said.

"no." you pushed him onto the floor and continued to tickle him.

"and they're kinky again." suna mumbled when he saw you now straddling atsumu.

atsumu was trying to get your hands off him while laughing uncontrollably at the same time. suna bought his phone back out to record the moment.

"okay you evil motherfucker, you win!" you moved your hands off him immediately.

"now that wasn't so hard was it?" atsumu had his knees bent up so you leaned your back against them.

"you're evil." he said after taking a breather. one arm was laying on the floor while the other was behind his head.

"you've said that three times now." you nodded. he didn't make any move to push you off him even though your little fight was over.

you could see everyone in the background gathering their money from their bets. atsumu followed your line of gaze and tilted his head up to look behind him.

"okay now get off." he grimaced and pushed you off. you were now on the floor and watched as he stood up.

"you weren't complaining earlier." you grumbled and sat up.

"and now I am."

"moody." you got off the floor and dusted yourself off. atsumu walked over to the water bottles and grabbed his.

you went over and sat down next to ayame. "good job on winning." she held her hand out for a high five. you gave her one and let out a yawn.

"this is where the tiredness kicks in." kita said and ruffled your hair.

"come on. we should leave anyway." osamu said and stood up. everyone else got their stuff and you dragged your backpack across the floor.

your bag jolted forward and hit your leg. then it happened again. and again. "do you mind?" you asked.

"not really." atsumu said and kicked your bag again.

"what if I had a knife in there and you just kicked the knife and it stabbed your foot?"

"what's with these thoughts of yours?" he asked.

"i'm just saying." you shrugged. "i'd rather not want to see your bloody foot."

"then pick your bag off the floor. it's too tempting not to kick."

"then don't walk behind me." you offered, still not picking your bag off the floor.

"your getting it dirty."

"why do you care so much about my bag?" you asked, looking at him over your shoulder. he was looking at you, but then dropped his gaze to your bag when you turned around.

"i'm just saying." he repeated your words from before.

"if you care for it so much then carry it." you threw the bag at him. he caught it and then threw it at osamu when he walked up.

osamu looked down at the backpack and then pulled the strap back and threw it over atsumu's head. it was now around atsumu's neck, making him stumble back a few steps.

"imagine being choked my a backpack." suna said and slapped atsumu's back while he was taking the backpack off.

atsumu cursed under his breath and threw your backpack over his shoulder, carrying it along with his.

"now." osamu started when it was just you three alone. "tell me why you two, who hated each other last week, are now dating?"

you turned around to look at atsumu who turned to look at you. you gave him the you tell him look while he shook his head.

"i don't know what you mean." atsumu finally said. "we've obviously been acting like we hate each other when we're madly in love, but just using the rivalry to cover it up."

"sure, okay." osamu didnt sound like he believed that the slightest bit.

"yup." atsumu nodded, not caring that his brother didn't believe him.

"y/n anything to say?"

"what he said." you said and pulled your backpack off atsumu's shoulder. "and i'll be going now. night."

"goodnight." osamu said and walked forwards to his house.

"goodnight my one true and only love." atsumu placed one hand on his heart and the other was reached out towards you.

"get out of here." you laughed and pushed him forward. "that was very poetic of you."

"thank you for the compliment!"