Chapter Twenty-Five

Izuku had been wrapped tightly in a small blanket while in his cat exterior. He sat in Katsuki's lap as he took poorly written notes. Crime rates had gone down significantly, which had been vastly fret.

Izuku had his head ever so slightly out of the blanket and yawned looking up at the blonde.
He mewled softly and laid is head down closing his eyes, only grabbing a few people's attention. However, having Izuku in Katsuki lap hadn't been anything knew, and hardly anyone cared, nor reacted.

Katsuki looked down and pet the cats head gently scratching around the base of Izuku's ears.
Izuku purred heavily as Katsuki's full attention had been on the purring cat before him. He stroked Izuku's head and moved the blanket stroking down his back. Izuku purred louder as Katsuki continued petting him.

"Bakugo! If you can't pay attention, your cat will not be able to sit at your desk, got it?" Aizawa stated sternly while Katsuki looked up at the board with a very clear expression of anger. However, his pets got more aggressive and Izukus purrs only grew louder as his tail shifted side to side whilst he chafed the side of his face against Katsuki's thigh.

His purring grew louder as it pulled people's attention away from Aizawa's teaching and to Katsuki.

Aizawa watched and furrowed his brows. "If the cat is going to be a distraction then we can move it from this room entirely. Normally this wouldn't be an issue; however, this test coming up is fifty percent of your grade." Aizawa concluded as people's attention was brought back to him. "Deku. Come up here." Aizawa sighed.

Izuku glanced at the teacher upfront and slowly moved himself from Katsuki's lap.
"Deku?! Come back here." Katsuki stated sternly.

Izuku paused and looked back at his owner.
"Deku.." Aizawa squatted down and tapped the ground stealing Izuku's attention. "You want Bakugo to pass right?"

Izuku had no hesitation walking over to Aizawa after his question.
The blonde let out an aggravated huff and tapped his pen aggressively against his desk as he watched Aizawa pick up his cat and placed him gently within his scarf. Izuku poked his head out and laid it open the layering as most awed. However, the small arrangement made people focus their attention to the front of the class.

While Aizawa was finishing up his lesson Izuku let out a small yawn and closed his eyes.

After Izuku had fallen asleep Aizawa walked around the class handing out a study guide, and a worksheet. "Worksheets due at the end of the class, and the study guide is due tomorrow as soon as you walk in. We'll go over it tomorrow. When the bell rings you are dismissed. If you finish early then you can do what. However, if you bother someone that is still working, that's on them for listening." He sighed and sat at his desk.

"Give me my cat back." Katsuki let out a growl. "When you finsih your work you can have him back." Aizawa mumbled in response sitting back in his chair. He pulled out the green kitten and laid it along his chest as he pet it gently. "He'll be the class pet if you don't finish that by the end of class."

"Really!?-" Mina yelled.
"No!! No he will not! He's mine!" Katsuki yelled working on the sheets in front of him wasting no time.

The bell rang as everyone turned in what they had finished, some passing by Aizawas desk giving Izuku goodbye pets. After everyone had left Katsuki walked to the front and turned in both papers and took his cat from Aizawa's chest. "He's mine." He grumbled placing Izuku on his shoulder.
"I know. And I know he's not a pet. I just wanted to see if you'd actually get your work done in time." The black haired teacher exhaled softly, standing from his poorly positioned posture. "And you did." He concluded.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked at Izuku. "Deku, are you tired from being in that form?"
Izuku gave a slight nod and Katsuki put him down. "It's just us, you can turn back."

The greenette hesitated looking at Aizawa then as Katsuki. "It's ok. Most of the pros already know. You're safe, ok?"

Izuku shifted to his Neko exterior and nodded relaxing his body. "Small for a 16 year old." Aizawa mumbled and gathered the worksheets and study guides.
"He has a more human like form too." Katsuki informed. "Show him." He looked at Izuku.

Izuku looked up at Katsuki and shook his head. "I don't have pants.. so not.. right now.." he mumbled.

"I'm sure if you ask Hatsume from the support course, then she'd be more than willing to make clothes that'd adjust based off his measurements for his neko, and human form. But you'd have to tell her he's a Neko."

Katsuki grumbled and looked away picking Izuku up like a child. "Cat."

Izuku nodded and shifted to his cat exterior moving to Katsuki's shoulder.
"Now leave me alone. I was supposed to be asleep ten minutes ago." Aizawa mumbled as the two other left to the dorms.

(Views on this story have dropped heavily for this book; however, that's my fault for hardly ever updating. I've been working on another book so much more than my others. And because of that it's causing my other books to lack popularity. But that's not why I'm not posting. I don't mind if my books drop views. But it's sad to see readers discontinue their reading. But the more I post the more people will read. So I'll try and keep up with this book again. Because this is my second ever fanfic.)