Chapter Fourteen

Shoutouts too-
@TheArtOfWritten
@Xx_Gacha_Trash_xX
@GraceForty
@BlueBlanket24
@jacobxsavage17
@IIsDogFan69
@hertfortaehyung
@ProudMultiShipper
@GHOST529

I miss my spam buddies >~<
————————————
"I'll take you back to UA little boy, just follow me..", the pale man grinned.

Deku glances up and furrowed his brows, "promise..?",

The pale man nodded and gave a shivering chuckled. "Yes of course", his grin became toothy, and down right frightening.He grabbed Dekus hand gently, not letting his pinky touch of course, and began walking, walking further from UA.

Deku followed, as his naive little mind trusted him. "Th-this place is dark... a-and scary...", Deku mumbled.
"Just a little more walking.", he chuckled gripping Dekus hand harder with his four fingers. "Ngh- ou-ouchie..!", Deku whined.
"Sh sh sh.. little boy, we don't want to wake anyone up do we?", he laughed again walking up to a run down bar motel. "Here we are..", he gave another toothy grin towards to boy. "Th-this isn't U-UA...", Deku looked up at the building.
"It's not?..", he frowned, attempting to deceive the boy. "Yeah it-", Deku was cut off, he felt two cold fingers against the back of his neck, the pale man pressed his fingers against the two pressure points, making Deku fall unconscious, he caught the boy and held him in his arms walking inside.
"Shiggys back!!", a young girl blonde hair screamed with joy. Toga.
A man with black hair and multiple scars upon his pale body glances at her then at, Shigaraki. "A boy?", Dekus hood fell back. "A Neko.", Shigaraki grinned
"Oh!! Oh!! How fun!!", Toga squealed. "I call dibs on him!", she screamed again.
"No dibs! He's our bait. He belongs to one of the heroes. And whats better way of getting the heroes to us, than stealing a prized possession?", he grinned.
"Shiggys smart!", toga squealed.
"So you're going to put him in a cage? Like a pet? And wait?", Dabi sighed.
"He is pet. Besides, if the heroes don't come we can just sell him for a fortune considering... He IS the last of his kind...", he chuckled, making sure the "is" was exaggerated, his chuckle then it faded. "We cant stick him in a cage with the nomus.. they'll try and eat him alive.. Or scare him, until he dies. So- Dabi you have a cage in your room. He'll stay in there. Understood?",
Dabi groaned. "Yeah, Yeah..", he passed by Shigaraki and snatch Deku away walking upstairs to his room. He shoved Deku inside the small rusted cage in his room. "Jeez.", he stood and walked back down. As Kurogiri made alcoholic drinks and gently cleaned old glasses, watching as Toga fought with Shigaraki about him giving the Neko to Dabi.
As Dabi made his way down he quickly made a very annoying escape back up to avoid the yelling. And Toga.. He closed his door and sat by the cage as the Neko twitched and whined. He glanced at it and rolled his eyes. "What an small being...", he muttered.

Back at UA, Katsuki has been frantically looking around the class 1A dormitory. Screaming at everybody who might have Deku.
Beings such as- Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mineta.
"Give Deku back!! Someone just fucking tell me who has him!!",
Katsuki yelled.
"Why're so worked up Katsuki?", Iida said using his usually robot arm motions. "No one has him, and he's just a cat. He'll turn up again.", he continued.
"Yeah Bakugo, calm down please. And trust us for once..", Kirishima said.

"If this is some kind of prank I will murder each and every one of you!!", Katsuki screamed.

"Bakugo Katsuki!", Aizawa yelled entering the dorms. "Your yelling is waking and keep everyone awake- Knock it off.", He sighed. "Come talked to me outside.", he left just as fast as he entered.
Katsuki grumbled and walked outside, his snarl growing as his eyes narrowed more. His glare threatening anyone who glances at him. "If you don't stop I'll have to call your mother Katsuki.", Aizawa sighed.
Katsuki calmed a bit but still filled with rage. "One of them have Deku..", he mumbled.

"Why is Deku so special to you? He's just a cat Katsuki, He'll turn up eventually.", Aizawa asked crossing his arms.

"Well.. Well Deku is different!!", he yelled.

"How so?", Aizawa lifted a brow.

"B-.. mhh.. Because he's.. it's non... of your..", he glanced at Aizawa. His glare even more threatening than Katsuki's.

(I'm not done with the other chapters yet— I keep getting sidetracked- I'm sorry!!)